liar

Y/N POV:

"Come onnnn!" You groaned as you rolled Sasha out of bed.

"I'm up! I'm up!" She muttered as she slowly stood up.

"We're going to the pool downstairs, meet us by the bar okay?" You insisted.

She nodded and you walked back into the hall with Annie and Hitch as they're sited in their swimsuits. You all walked down the stairs to the floor with the pool and made your way out there.

"I'm going to the bar," Hitch announced.

"I'm going swimming," Annie replied as she walked toward the pool.

You followed behind Hitch so get a drink as you sat on the barstools. You both got bloody Mary's as you looked over at people who's were by the pool and talked.

"How are you feeling?" She asked as she took a sip.

"About?" You asked.

"Eren. The whole situation? Do you even like him for him to be stressing you out like this?" She joked.

"I'm okay, he's just so difficult for no reason sometimes. I feel like he makes it harder on himself on purpose, it would be so much simpler if he was just honest," you replied as you drank.

"That's stressful. Maybe he needs a good beating," she suggested.

"Hitch?!"

"What? He needs some sense knocked into his head," she teased.

"Won't argue with that," you joked back.

EREN POV:

"Do you know how risky that is Eren?!" Armin snapped at me.

"I do. Which is exactly why I want to do it," I replied as he looked at me.

"What the hell is up with you? Is this some sort of impulse thing?! What happened?" He muttered.

"It's either we go through with this or I end up with a girl for the night. You pick," I demanded.

"A girl, huh? How would y/n feel if she knew that? Or do you just not have enough common sense to think that far?" He snapped at me.

"She wouldn't care. We're not together,"

"Is this the same y/n who's currently upset with you because Pieck hugged you due to your ignorant ass who can't tell the truth even if your life depended on it?" He muttered as he stood up from the table.

"Jeez, am I that bad?" I chuckled.

"Yes. Come up with something else because I won't let you do either of those things," he demanded.

I groaned in annoyance as I tapped my foot against the ground.

"Fine,"

"You better not go see any girls Eren," he shouted as I walked out of his house.

"Whatever,"

Y/N POV:

"That guy has been eyeing you a couple of times," Hitch informed.

"Where?"

"Over there," she slightly pointed to a man who was sitting on the pool chairs.

He had light brown hair and was pretty tall from what you could tell. Definitely attractive without a doubt, you glanced back at him then look back at Hitch.

"Are you gonna say anything?"

"I don't need any more boy troubles," you muttered.

"Wanna go get something to eat then?" She suggested.