now

You sat on the couch as he sat with the first aid and cleaned your wound, then he proceeded to wrap it up for you after cleaning.

"There,"

"Thank you, doctor. Do I need antibiotics too?" O you joked.

He rolled his eyes playfully as you sat next to each other. You began talking a bit as you asked him a couple of questions about tonight.

"I thought you were only into racing when you were in college?" You asked.

"Nope, that's just what Erwin thinks. When my dad got arrested I got back into it again," he informed.

"Why?"

"Why else? I was a 19-year-old college student who had nothing but money to spend and cars to bet on," he informed.

"Oh...so then why do you still do it? You're not in college anymore and you get hella money from your paintings," you asked again.

"Ya'know you ask me all these questions yet I don't know anything about your personal life," he said.

"What do you wanna know?"

"I don't know...just tell me something I don't know. What about your parents?"

"They're divorced, I have no siblings and that's about it. No huge fallout or anything they just grew apart and that's that," you informed.

"Well that's boring," he muttered.

"Excuse you?" You joked as you nudged him playfully.

"What? Your life isn't as far as interesting as mine so I win in the looks and life department!" He joked back.

"Oh, this is a competition now? And did you just call me ugly?!" You exaggerated.

He laughed at you as he leaned back on the couch and slouched.

"Oh please, you know damn well I don't think that," he muttered.

"Oh so then what am I? Atrocious maybe?!" You joked with him as he laughed at you.

"Nope, wrong again," he replied.

"Then what?"  You asked as he turned over and ran his hands over your thigh.

His touch ran shivers up your spine as he gripped your thigh.

"You're beautiful. You know that though, you just wanted me to say it," he whispered in your ear as he sucked your neck lightly.

"Maybe I did," you said as you leaned back and he towered over you.

"Are we going upstairs?" He questioned as he kissed your skin.

"Depends. Are we gonna be busy?"

"Very," he replied with a soft grin.

The next thing that crossed your mind was how he slammed you onto the bed upstairs. Your arms were wrapped around the back of his neck as you kissed him.

He was between your thighs as he continued to kiss you. Your breathing was heavy as he rubbed his hands up the side of your body.

You began sliding your hands up the shirt and pulled it off. You felt the growing bulge in his pants as his body was pressed against yours.

"Can I?" He asked as he tugged at the edge of your shirt.

"Yes," you replied.

He pulled your shirt off and unhooked your bra clasp. He cupped your breast and rubbed your nipple with his finger. He broke from the kiss and began sucking your nipple and tugging at them with a slight pull.