all nighter

He brought you back to his place and while you're Eren's looking for his pills again because he wouldn't stop hiding them. He was sitting on the bed as he watched you search for them, you found them on the floor under a desk and grabbed it.

"Ah-ha!" You announced as you stood back up.

You turned around with the pills in hand and Eren was in front of you. He distracted you by pressing his lips onto yours while he slid his hand over yours and grabbed the pills out of your hand.

"I'll take them after," he muttered.

"After, huh? Hmm," you teased as you ran your finger down the middle of his chest.

-smut warning (breeding kink, degrading, switch Eren, begging, teasing, explicit)

SONG REC:
Slow Down-Chase Atlantic
Numb To the Feeling- Chase Atlantic
The Weeknd-Lost In The Fire

You laid him down on his back on the bed while you sat on his lap and leaned to kiss him while he rested his hand on your hip. His other hand wrapped around your throat as you kissed. His touch was warm against your skin as he remained as the only be to send shivers down your spine with every bit of contact.

He slid his hand back up and he tugged at the strap of your dress.

"So touchy," you teased as you began unbuttoning his shirt.

You slid his shirt off his arms and ran your fingers over his chest while he pulled your dress strap down. His lips met your chest as he left kisses over you slowly pulling your bra down with his teeth.

"Can I continue?" he asked.

"Yes," you replied as he unclasped your bra and flicked his tongue over your nipple. He tugged at your nipple with his teeth as his mouth covered your breast. Your dress was synched over your waist as your chest was exposed along with his chest.

You rubbed your hand over his print that grew harder with each stroke of your hand on his jeans. You couldn't help but tease him after everything, it always made him go all out.

You lifted up a bit and slid your underwear off. You moved forward and positioned yourself over his face while leaning onto the headboard for support as he held you by your thighs. His tongue rubbed against your clit repeatedly as he stimulated you and shoved his fingers in right after getting you wet.

You gasped loudly while throwing your head back and pulled your dress over your head. You wanted him to work for it, you sat his bulge through his pants, the more he sucked your clit the more prominent it got. You looked back to see how tight his pants were and knew he was probably sick of the teasing already.

You moaned louder as he slid his fingers in and out of you while making you rock back and forth on his face. He licked between your folds and you saw him slide his hips up a bit from the tightness.

"You wanna put it in?" You asked as you moved back down to the side of him while rubbing your hands over his pants.

"Yeah-"

"Then beg. Beg like a little bitch," you whispered as you unbuckled his pants.

"Please baby..." he whined.

You pulled his dick out of his boxers and rubbed your finger over the tip while you shifted your eyes to look at him.

"Hm? Doesn't sound like you want it that badly," you hummed.

"Please...fuckkk," he groaned as you positioned yourself over his tip and rubbed it against your clit.

You gasped loudly as you started sliding downs lowly, he put his hands on your hip and you managed to slide all the way down. He let out a moan and you leaned down to press your lips against his.