what a man...

-2 days later. Boarding the flight-

You finally caught up with the earliest flight after waiting for a day for any spots to open. You were filled with nerves while on the plane, he obviously didn't have any fatal issues since he was in jail right after an accident.

Carlos told you he got bailed out just the day before so you thought you see him at his house to check on him and somewhat talk things out. You were sad that your trip was canceled early but you were more worried about Eren.

Your flight of fours hours in which you tried to sleep through but couldn't bring yourself to. You had fun in Vegas while it lasted and even made a decent amount of money.

The flight ended as your mind was constantly racing as you fidgeted. You exited off the plane with your suitcase in hand and headed toward the front of the airport. You already had your Uber on the way and after a couple of minutes, they arrived to get you.

You had them take you home to drop off your suitcase then you were on your way to Eren's house. You saw that Carlo's car was in the driveway so after parking you caught up with him.

Carlos was getting out of his car so you met him at the front door as he carried a grocery bag.

"He's in his bed! I believe he was taking a nap but you can wake him up he'll be happy to see you. Here, bring him this"  he greeted as he opened the door for you. He handed you a bottle of alcohol to give to Eren.

"Thank you," you replied as you walked inside and rushed up the stairs with the bottle in hand.

You pushed the door open and saw that he was sleeping.

"Eren?" You interrupted.

He groaned as he turned and stood up a bit while rubbing his eyes as he looked at you.

"Y/N?!" He shouted as a smile appeared across his face.

"You-"

Before you could finish, another body lifted their head up as well right next to Eren...in the same bed was laying Historia.

Your face completely dropped as you stared back at her and your eyes widened. Eren looked confused for a moment before turning and saw Historia, then looked at you.

"Is this a fucking joke?! I can't believe I canceled my trip early... you dick!" You snapped at him.

"Y/N I-"

"Hell no. You don't get to speak, the last piece of me you get is all my damn paintings you piece of shit," you shouted.

You dropped the glass bottle and it shatters across the floor while you turned and walked back out his bedroom door. You walked down the steps as Carlos looked confused and walked into the kitchen while Eren followed after you.

"Y/N! I promise I have no idea how she got there! We didn't do anything together-"

You cut him off by your hand meeting his cheek. You slapped him as he had embarrassed you. Your face was hot and you felt your throat get tight as you stared at him.

"You're going to have to lie better than that. I refuse to allow you to treat me like this," you snapped.

"I didn't invite her over here y/n! She's fucking crazy I wouldn't be surprised if she snuck in," he expressed.

You wanted to believe him, you really did but everything he said felt like a lie recently. His lower abdomen was wrapped up with medical bandages and as he yelled you saw his wound reopen and soak the white bandages that now were red.

Your eyes traced back up to his face.

"I feel like a fucking fool for believing that you'd give a damn about me when you don't even care about your own health," you snapped again, you moved around him and walked out the front door.

"Eren..." Carlos muttered as you walked out the door.

You rushed out to your car and got in while pulling out the driveway. You'd never feel this deeply about a situation better yet you'd never been in this situation before either.

You hated your feelings toward him even more than before. You tried your best to keep your composure as you drove, you did your best until you got home.

Once you got home you felt your emotions reach an all-time low. You needed time away from him right now without a doubt. You walked through the front door and instantly opened your computer as you held back tears.

You needed out, and out now.

EREN POV:

"Get out, Now Historia," I demanded.

"But I-"

"Get the fuck out now! You have ruined enough for me,"

"Eren..."

"Carlos! Get here out," I shouted.

"Why did you sneak in here Historia? And I know you sent Pieck,"

"That doesn't matter. Look how angry you are Eren? You look just like your father," she whispered.

I clenched my jaw as she lowered herself from my ear and Carlos grabbed her wrist. He led her out through the front door as I realized how much she just messed up for me.

Y/N POV:

You'd been eyeing a house for this entire month and now was the perfect time to get it. As corny as it sounds you impulsively bought the house, it was farther out from the city and you'd finally get a chance to be alone.

You distracted yourself rather than dealt with how you felt. You were embarrassed and angry, you hated it.

"So it's okay if I come now to stay there?" You asked the realtor.

"Yes that's fine," she replied.

You hung up and grabbed your suitcase again and put any essentials in a bag. You put your charge and bathroom stuff in a bookbag. You grabbed your car keys and put your suitcase and bookbag in the trunk.

You sniffled a bit as you packed up your car. Once you got to the house you planned on calling for someone to pack your stuff into a car.

You texted Hitch where you were for whenever she came back, to which she didn't reply obviously.

Y/N HOUSE^:

Y/N HOUSE^:

You parked and walked up to the front door. The key was under the plant as the realtor left for you and you grabbed your stuff from the car and opened the door.

You immediately went upstairs and put your stuff down while getting into bed. You wanted to sleep more than anything and that's exactly what you did, for two days.