holding

He pressed play and the video appeared to be surveillance of some sort. It showed Historia sneaking into Eren's bedroom when he was already in there. Then another clip of her sneaking into his house from the cameras in the front.

"I told you...I didn't do anything with her," he groaned as he rubbed his head and put the phone down.

"Well...what about Pieck?"

"Pieck was roommates with Historia in college. I haven't seen Pieck since I dated Historia then so I'm assuming Historia made it look like I knew her when I didn't," he informed with a bit of a mumble.

"So why didn't you just tell me that?"

"It's embarrassing to admit that I dated Historia..." he muttered.

For some reason, you felt a wave of joy. He managed to prove you wrong which normally you would have been upset about but this was something different. He gave you a weak smile as he saw the big smile on your face as you sat next to him.

"Can I have a kiss now?"

"There's blood on your lip," you replied.

"So? I'd kiss you if there was blood on your lip," he muttered.

You grabbed a tissue off the side table and wiped his lip gently.

"Can we agree on something?" You asked as you put the tissue in the mini trash.

"What?"

"No more lying, please. I worry that you're a pathological liar," you replied.

"I promise," he stated as you leaned in to kiss him.

He reached over and grabbed your hand and pulled you back onto his bed while kissing you back.

"Hitch is still gonna beat the shit out of you though," you muttered as you laid your head on his shoulder and held his hand.

"I don't blame her. I'm sorry baby," he whispered.

"I'm not gonna say "it's okay" if that's what you were expecting. It's not okay and if you do something like this again I'll get Hitch to jump you," you stated calmly.

"I know. I'm going to do better," he whispered.

"Does that include stop getting arrested and the illegal racing?" You asked.

"Hell no. I'll be fine, in fact... ready to go?"  He asked.

"Sit back down. Now," you snapped at him calmly.

"Yes ma'am..." he laid back down as he groaned while clutching his ribs.

"Cut the getting arrested to a minimum," you demanded.

"If I don-"

"Don't even finish that sentence,"

He chuckled as you fell asleep holding his hand and resting your head on the side of him.  The next morning he was cleared to leave as long as he stayed in bed for the next week, nothing was broken but his ribs were a bit sore.

"I need to tell you something," he blurted as he pulled his shirt all the way down over his bandages.

"Well, I'm sure it can wait because-"

"It can't wait. Let's take a walk in the hospital's garden," he insisted.

"Okay..." you replied softly.

You followed behind him as he walked out the side door of the hospital and walked to the garden that was on the roof of the building.

"What is it? Did you do something else?" You asked as you walked next to him.