work

Your week went by like normal, Connie went back traveling again and you sent over more pieces to the art museum. Friday rolled around and you finally took the initiative to call Eren.

"We'll finally," he complained as you called him.

"I'm free now. Are we meeting at your place or mine?" You asked.

"Hm, Mine. I'll come to pick you up and Erwinsaysweneedtomeethimfordinner!" He stated quickly before hanging up.

"Erwin says we have to meet him for dinner...? Oh my god," you groaned.

You instantly regretted your choice to call him but right after hanging up, he texted you.

Eren
"Wear something nice."
(Sent at 6 PM)

You walked to the shower and quickly got ready to go to the dinner with the two of them.

Y/N OUTFIT^:

Y/N OUTFIT FOR MODEST OR HIJABI'S^:

You looked in the mirror before grabbing your phone to head out. You heard a buzz from your phone and saw that Eren said he was outside.

You walked out and closed the door behind you as you walked out the steps to spot his car. He waved his arm out the window of his car and you walked toward to sit in the passenger seat.

He was dressed in an all-black outfit, as usual. Dress pants and long sleeve button-ups with black shoes to match.

"Do you always wear long sleeves?" You asked.

"I'm not supposed to have tattoos, but I have them anyway so I have to keep them covered in public or events," he informed as he started driving.

"I'm shocked you answered," you joked as he drove.

"Why is that?"

"I don't know, I expected you to be pretty closed off and ignore all my questions," you replied.

"Well, in that case, ask me anything you'd like," he insisted.

You wanted to ask him about the painting but you knew he'd be sensitive to that subject.