Stories and Smores

Stories and Smores

Tony Stark had done a lot in his life. He became a superhero, fought aliens, created a new element! But in all honesty the last 7 hours had added a bunch more things to the list of craziness that Tony Stark had done.

Blasting a God in the face was one of the things added, another was flying on the back of a giant bronze dragon, which and been made by a scrawny teenager.

Tony was no stranger to flying. Flying in the ironman suit was one of the best feeling in the world, but being on the back of Festus, not strapped in, not encased in a protective layer of metal -just him and the sky was whole new level of exhilarating!

How Leo managed to build a sentient life was almost beyond Tony, but then again, he had watched the boy take down three hellhounds with a single copper wire he'd pulled from his toolkit.

Everything about the teens had been surprising or confusing up until now, but Tony had come to the conclusion that it was nothing compared to the world they came from. The monsters, the magic, even their parents were all so..... dangerous.

And to think that now it was all over these kids would just go back to it, like nothing happened?

He realised then that he will be most worrying about the kids for a long time to come.

"You enjoying it?" called Leo over the wind, glancing back to Tony and Bruce who were sat behind him.

Tony was deep in thought and Bruce was looking content, though slightly cold - only wearing an ill-fitting borrowed jumper and some joggers.

"I enjoy this much more than planes, I don't feel so contained!" beamed back Bruce, raising his hands out above him, loving the wind on his skin.

"Yeah its lit!" agreed Leo looking out at the view. "We're nearly there, so I'm going to ask if all passengers could remain inside the vehicle at all times, and to hold onto a dragon scale for dear life as we descend into landing".

Tony and Bruce were quick to do as Leo instructed, looking down at the Camp as they came in to land, finding a rather unoccupied spot near the Dinning Pavilion.

The Camp was bustling, Tony and Bruce could only look around in scarcely concealed awe as Campers and Hunters checked in on each other.

Some going between the armoury and their Cabins and others to the Infirmary which was in the Apollo Cabin. It looked busy. Leo could see how make shift cots were being but up around the cabin as well, signalling how space inside had long began to run out. It was clear there had been hit hard during the battle.

The Campers sent smiles on their way as the group walked to the Big House.

"Is that a giant statue of Athena?" asked Bruce to no one in particular, mostly just voicing his wonder.

"More importantly is that Climbing wall spewing lava!??" sked Tony having just caught sight of it.

"There are many wonderful things here" said Leo with a calm smile, "But first we probably should chat to Chiron. He like runs stuff here...i'm sure there's going to be a meeting. You guys should be there".

It didn't take the small group long to make it past the Amphitheatre and then the Volley Ball pitch to get to the Big House. Where, as Leo had predicted, Chiron was waiting for them. Along with the majority of the Camp Counsellors .

Annabeth was stood chatting idly with Clint, and next to then stood Thalia and Percy, the latter having his arm draped around her shoulders.

Katie was chatting with Clarisse and the Stroll brothers and Lou Ellen was sat on the steps talking to Pollux.