We totally broke in.... Oops?

||We totally broke in.... Oops?

"Don't worry guy's, we'll make it"

***

"What just happened".

Steve and Natasha walked back to the avenger's tower, each in a world of their own. It was only when Steve asked that question did the silence break.

"What just happened?" echoed Natasha coming to a stop by the side of the road, "Steve, I have no idea".

Stopping besides her, he asked another question. "Should we tell the others?"

The Traffic lights turned red and civilians started to cross the road. Pulling her cap down, Natasha shook her head. "We have a meeting at S.H.E.I.L.D later, we'll bring it up then".

Sparing Steve a glance she crossed road.

*

It had been a hectic day at Camp, the Hephaestus cabin had exploded and Rachel had been consulting the trees of Dodona all day.

Will solace sat amongst the chaos in the Dining Pavilion eating his food on the Apollo table with his siblings Austin and Kayla. Due to the fact it was the middle of the summer, the camp was bustling with people.

Just as Will went to take a sip of his drink, Nico, Piper, Leo and Hazel fell out of the shadows and onto the grass a metre from the Pavilion.

Will barely registered what he was doing as his heart took control of his body at the sight of his friends and more importantly Nico.

"Kayla! Austin! Check their vitals! I need some stretchers-someone get me some stretchers! And some Nectar! Don't just stand there-move!"

Will's commands were quick, sharp and fast. His mind filled with the mutilated forms of his friends and the small broken form of Nico. After they had lost contact with camp last week, his thoughts had become dark and now he was struggling to think positively.

It took less than a second for the demigods to rally together, some alerting the others who were away at the Climbing Wall, the Canoe lake or elsewhere in Camp. While others ran to gather Head counsellors from around Camp and Chiron from the Big House. Three daughters of Demeter ran to get the supplies Will needed with the help of two from the Aphrodite Cabin.

Will, Kayla and Austin reached the bunched-up group lying in a heap on the ground and worked carefully to untangle them from each other.

Nico laid there, on his back his face to the sky. It was almost as if he had fallen asleep sunbathing on Half-blood hill next Will during a lazy afternoon, almost. But the haunting stillness in Nico's limbs and the lack of movement from his chest caused Will too swallow a lump of tension that seemed to of formed out of nowhere.

Crouching down Wil grabbed Nico's wrist, ignoring how it felt like it would snap in two, he tried to find a pulse.

Other Demigods arrived on the scene now, The Demeter girls and the children of Aphrodite returned with Stretchers, Ambrosia and Nectar. As well as Chiron and the Demigods-Like Percy and Annabeth- who were further away from the Pavilion near the Combat Arena and Stables.

"Leo will be Fine" announced Austin looking up from the scrawny boy and addressing his worried siblings in the crowd. "A broken Shin and a few bruised ribs, but that's nothing some rest and Ambrosia won't fix".

"Hazel is good too" said Kayla wiping her brow with the back of her hand. "her breathing's faint, so let's hurry and bring them to the Apollo cabin, we can easily make room for them in there".