This is all very very very bad

||This Is All Very Very Very Bad... And Only Getting Worse.

*Not far from the Avengers tower in New York City*

In a small unassuming office block, in the outskirts of Portland, Washington. A seemingly non-threatening man walked through a dark building. Strolling down dimly lit hallways and across empty rooms, before he reached a conference room, set up and ready for a meeting. On the Right hand wall in bright bold red letters was "The Ministers of Evil".

Helmut J. Zemo checked his watch as he took a seat at the head of the conference table. He was a pale man, with sunken eyes and a habit for having outrageous mood swings.

Merely seconds after he had made himself comfortable, a white light enveloped the room, and then, standing at the other end of the table were the Ministers themselves.

Titania stumbled forward as she landed and the white light subsided. Her red hair flounced around her shoulders as she felt a hand grab her arm, steadying her.

Looking behind her, Titania was thankful her husband always had her back - even when they were being teleported across the country. Her husband was the Absorbing Man, who had luckily landed right behind his wife and steadied her just in time. He seemed unphased by the teleportation but the sheen of sweat on his bald head said otherwise.

Songbird appeared next to Titania, blinking the white light furiously out of her eyes as she took in their new surroundings. The last to appear was the Fixer. He was the most ungraceful, groaning loudly as he landed. His many weapons clanking as they re-materialised.

"I dont know what I thought teleportation would feel like, but I didnt expect it to feel like I was burning" complained the Fixer grabbing his head.

Songbird scowled, though the Fixer couldn't see her face. "Your overacting Fix. It doesn't hurt at all. Your just—"

"—Gather round!" interrupted Zemo taking command. His voice stern, and even though the room was filled with master criminals, they all knew not to mess with a man like Helmut Zemo.

Silently the group moved around the table, lazily pulling out chairs as they chose where to sit.

"Look Zemo, I just don't understand what the point of that mission was. Did we risk getting caught by S.H.I.E.L.D. for nothing? You've not told us the plan and honestly I'm not used to being in the dark" questioned Songbird as she tucked her streak of pink hair behind her ear. She arched an eyebrow at the head of the table.

"Sit" commanded Zemo through gritted teeth. He gestured to the seats once again and waited patiently till all the Ministers had taken their seats.

" Since you insist, I'll tell you. You all need to know the full plan anyway, its precision calls for focus. So pay attention." He stopped talking to look at each of the Ministers, his glare lingering on the Absorbing man before he continued.
"Going to New York was a ploy, crafted by our partners to draw out the Avengers but more importantly to draw out the Demigods. However, the plan didn't go perfectly. I said to distract them for three hours, or until one of the stupid Demigods died. You however, return to base merely 2 hours later?"

The Absorbing man shared a look with Titania, they had chosen to sit together which wasn't strange as the couple spent most of their time together. Looking back to Zemo at the heat of the table, the Absorbing Man dared to ask a question.

"And These Partners. These are the people who told you about these powerful Demigods? The teens struggling to stay alive in the street? While we were in the building avoiding the real threat, the Avengers?"