Is it too late to nope out of this situation.

|| Is it too late to nope out of this situation?

"The Avengers Tower?" questioned Piper "Is that the great big one in Midtown? Kinda garish?" She continued, looking at Leo for help.

"Around that area... I think it's the big one with the 'A' " replied Leo picturing the giant building in his mind, tying to help Piper picture it as well.

Tony scowled silently behind them.

Clint however was very vocal as he added with a chuckle "Yes that is the building. The great big garish one".

"Meeting is over" adjourned Fury swiping away the holographic screens in the centre of the table. "Follow Steve to the Loading Bay you can take a Quinjet to the tower".

Smiling at the teenagers Steve stood up from his seat and began to head for the door.

***

The Loading bay was a massive Warehouse type space, even though it was the size of a couple Wearhouse's instead of one. Inside it held many kind of jets, trucks, helicopters and other vehicles the demigods couldn't identify.

The buzz of the technology was almost too much for Leo, he could almost feel it in his veins. Clasping his hands together, Leo just managed to resist the urge to go up to the closest vehicle and tinker with it.

"What is a Quinjet?" asked Hazel to Bruce as she found herself next to him as Steve walked the unusual group to the jet section.

Seemingly startled by the fact Hazel chose to talk to him, it took the scientist a couple of moments to compose himself. "Do you want the technical explanation or the simpler one?"

Hazel smiled softly "The simpler one please".

"Well like its name suggests, the Quinjet is a type of jet. Sure Stark's added tricks and gizmo's to it over the years, but at its heart it's just a real fancy plane".

Hazel looked queasy, flying was not a thing she did. As a daughter of Pluto the best place for her was always the ground, in fact the best place for any children of the big three that weren't Zeus's kids was the ground, that man had a nasty temper and a great big lightning bolt.

Bruce noticed her obvious hesitation but before he could ask, Leo interrupted the conversation.

"If you don't mind, I would like the technical explanation?"

Bruce laughed, glancing at Hazel one more time, he then turned towards Leo and began explaining the intricacies and innovations that built the Quinjet.

As the group narrowed in on a single, fair sized, Quinjet, Hazel snapped out of it and pulled her brother aside. "These things fly!".

"Cazzo!" cursed Nico under his breath. Pulling Piper's sleeve he relayed the information to her, causing them all to stop in the Wearhouse and fall a little behind the Avengers, and Leo, who was still chatting enthusiastically with Bruce.

"Guy's calm down" soothed Piper, who was trying to keep calm herself. If they flew too high Zeus would most likely throw lightning at them—even though he was one of the Olympians who sent them on this quest. That fact hadn't stopped him before and wouldn't stop him now. Zeus would take them flying as a challenge to his dominion.

"Lets prey to the other God's, if they bless us with safe passage we should hopefully be okay?" Piper whispered to her friends.

"Hopefully!" whisper-shouted Hazel looking very stressed. It didn't help she hadn't exactly been on many flying things, it was still very weird to her.