Preparing for Murder time

Preparing for Murder time - the Leo Valdez way.

Piper glanced at the clock that hung on the wall in the dining room, it read 12.02 p.m. It had been a hectic, stressful morning and now the Avengers and Demigods were regrouping, ready to report their findings.

Each of them eager to formulate a plan that would hopefully save the world.

They stood around the dining table, now using the large flat surface it provided as a place to form strategies and battle plans. A strange sort of tense-ness filled the air, only increasing when Leo, covered in oil and soot, walked in last; his journal already open and ready for him to make notes.

"Sorry for making you wait. I was just making sure the new forges didn't burn down the tower".

He came to a stand next to Bruce and Tony, who too were covered in oil and soot, but safe under all the protective fire proof gear they were wearing.

"Clint, Nat and Steve, could you guys start? Tell us about all the stuff that Fury guy sent though" suggested Leo, blanching his journal briefly on the table, so he could wipe his brow with a dirty oil rag he had pulled from his tool belt.

Clint nodded, looking at the pages of information Natasha, Steve and himself had put out on the table. "There was a lot of intel from S.H.I.E.LD. A lot of important stuff, but the basics is that Helmut Zemo split from HYDRA years ago and appears to have a personal vendetta against Steve for ruining his fathers life—"

"—So this is the confirmed moment where we acknowledge that the enemy is Steve's? Right? Cause that means I won the bet and Natasha now owes me fifty" interrupted Tony with a cheeky smile.

"We are literally trying to save the world Tony. Maybe this is not the time for bets" sassed Natasha with a sleek arch of her eyebrow. "And you're rich, why do you even need my fifty!?"

"Wait you guys had a bet?" inquired Steve with a confused pout.

"Still trying to save the world" responded Natasha turning her attention back to the pages of documents on the table.
"S.H.I.E.L.D didn't have a lot of on the Ministers of Evil, but the group is apparently based on another very similar group Zemo was a part of In the past. The Masters of Evil. Its basically a group of enhanced beings, supervillains if you will".

"So like the anti-Avengers?" Asked Piper for clarification. "Do we have any idea who these enhanced supervillains will be?" She was stood next to Hazel, across from Steve, Natasha and Clint.

Steve nodded as he picked up a piece of paper from the table. "The people in the Ministers of Evil change regularly, but the intel suggested five individuals that are currently apart of the group. Thats five including Zemo, so three men, two women".

"And the Miscellaneous God that may or may not, but most likely is, on their side" reminded Hazel with a little smile, though what she said did nothing to help ease the tension one bit. If anything, reminding the group that they were also against a God, along with the enhanced supervillains, increased the tension in the room.

"Zemo is the Leader, we have the most intel on him" started Natasha pulling some holograms into the centre of the table so they could all clearly see the pictures on them. The first Hologram showed a crude image of Baron Helmut Zemo.

"He is a genius, he has superhuman strength, speed and agility. He is also a skilled strategist so we cannot afford to underestimate him because he will be our biggest threat from the Ministers".

Leo scribbled down some notes as the others took in the information projected on the Holograms in front of them all.

"The red head we chased through the office building was Mary Macpherran, also known as Titania" explained Clint pulling up a new Hologram, showing a photo of the red head, shot from a short distance, clearly without her consent.