Chapter Twenty

*Third P.O.V*

Team RWBY and William went to meet thier Huntsmen and the person was.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... their least favorite.

Weiss: Professor Oobleck?

Oobleck: Yes, I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary, girls and William, seeing as you opted to shadow a Huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission, I bet William has experience in his previous life. I can assure you, we will not be establishing a single base of operations, rather, we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon. I packed all of our essentials myself, and plotted our air courses, and readied the airship. And also...*look closer to Weiss* Its Doctor. I didn't earn the Ph.D. for fun, Thank You Very Much!*Moves Away*

Weiss: uh

Weiss looks at blake as she shrugged.

Oobleck: Come now students, according to my schedule, we are already three minutes late.

The Professor/Doctor speed away towards the airship.

Ruby: Well! it looks like we are going to save the world with Doctor Oooobleck... Yeah when say it like that is sounds worst.

The girls look down in disappointment.

William: Come on girls he's not that bad.

Nora: Saving the World!

Rwby and Willaim look behind to see team JNPR.

Nora: You are going on a world-saving mission without us! I'm hurt... Sad *stomach grumps* Maybe a little bit hungry but that part is not my fault though Ren.

As Nora look at Ren, the boy looks away with arms crossed.

Juan: Sounds fun. where are you going?

Ruby: Just outside of the Kingdom.

Nora: So are we!

Pyrrhia: Ren and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village.

Rin: We leave tomorrow.

Neptune: Then you can hang out with us then.

Sun and Neptune appear next to their teammates.

Neptune: We're shadowing a crime specialist. All inner-city detective stuff. We get junior badges.

Juan: Wwooaahh.

William: Wow awesome have junior badges. What's next junior handcuffs, junior Patons, OH! I know a bb gun that goes bang.

Neptune: Hey man cut it out it's awesome to have these. I don't see you have a cool badge.

 William: I do.

William pulls out a badge that has an eagle on top of a planet along with an anchor.

Juan: Okay now that's cool.

Ruby: I got to agree too.

Neptune: Well........ Oh, forget it.

Sun: Anyway we would go with you guys into the city but there is always an explosion and things happening. So we thought this might be an opportunity to check out the rest of the city when it's normal.

Ruby: Well-

Oobleck: Four minutes students!!

The team stands in embarrassment at their huntsman.

Ruby: Well, uh... Wish us luck.

Both teams leave each other sit as Team RWBY and William aboard the aircraft fly over the city over the walls into the wild.

*William P.O.V.*

Yang: I never thought of as a fighter.

Oobleck: I admit I fancy myself as intellectual, but I can assure you as a huntsman, I've had my fair share of tussles.

Ruby: Like the mushroom?

Blake: Those are the truffles.

Ruby: Like the sprout?

Yang: Thoes are tussle.

Ruby: uh.....?

Me: He means he had shared fair of action.

Ruby: Oh.

Oobleck: Besides, given my expertise in the field of history as well as my dabbling in the archaeological surveys, our deal headmaster saw fit to assign me to this particular.... assignment.

Weiss: What does history have to do with this?

Oobleck: Why, what a preposterous question, you silly girl! Why history is the backbone of our very society! And the liver or the kidneys if I wager.

Weiss: Which means?

Oobleck: The Southeast quadrant outside of Vale is home to wild forests and deep caves, but it is also the location to one of the Kingdom's greatest failures!

 Me: Mountain Glenn.

Oobleck: Excellent William you are learning well.

Me: I do my best.

Yang: That was the expansion of Vale, but in the end, it was overrun by Grimm and fenced off the rest of the city.

Oobleck: Correct and now it stands abandoned as a dark reminder.

Blake: Likely a place for a hideout.

Oobleck: Precisely.

The aircraft hovers over the streets and abandon ruined buildings as it hovers over the ground Team Rwby, William, and Oobleck jump out of the aircraft with their weapons in hand prepare for a fight against the Grimm.

(I'll end it here I know it's short but it's late and every time I would write my baby nieces would wake and it would take me the next or even days later to update so yeah. I'll see you guys next time. Washinton Out)