Chapter ten

*Third pov.*

After William talk with Blake, the marine felt a little better though he still has some issues with people getting close to him. Still, he promises blake that he will go and he never breaks a promise. There's one thing that William can't figure out is that every time he sees blake there a funny feeling in his stomach this feeling is the same thing when he met kitty, now he thinks about, she reminds of the women who he met during his time in Belgium it was weird but he is certain that she looks exactly like her.

As of now, William is on his way to the port where blake told him to meet and he is nervous about meeting the same people who he was avoiding not only that becoming friends with them.

*William pov.*

I'm on my way to the port wearing my off duty uniform that happened to appear out of my bag which is weird, anyway I finally made my way to the port and see team RWBY there waiting for me.

Me: Hey....uh girls.

The girls notice me and they blush when they see me, I smirk knowing that they're blushing due to me in the uniform.

Me: "Works every time" How do I look?

Yang: Me likely*purrs*

Ruby: You look nice.

Weiss: Look really handsome.

Blake:*blushing still* Indeed.

Me: So umm girls..... I want to say I'm sorry for my behavior it was wrong for me to treat you like I did.

Ruby: It's alright Will, we'll start over again.*extend her hand out* Hi my name is Ruby Rose.

Me: *accept the handshake* Hello Ruby it's nice to meet you.

Yang: My name is Yang Xia Long cutie.

Me: Well blondie you have to try a little better than just calling me cutie. Meili de Huolong.

Yang: What?

Me: Means Beautiful Fiery Dragon( That's terrible I know)

I could tell she was still surprised by me for not embarrassing me not only that I flirt back,  I could of continuing flirting but I'm not the type of person to flirt with some girl due to when I was still with my ex-girlfriend.

Weiss: Anyways my name is Weiss Schnee, heiress of the Schnee Dust.

Me: Ah Weiss Schnee meaning White Snow in German.

Weiss: Really?

Me: Indeed.

Blake: Hello again my name is Blake Belladonna.

Me: It's good to see you again.

Ruby: Well, that's out of the way we are going to Vale and meet up with Juan and his team.