Chapter Twelve

*Third pov.*

William made his way to team Rwby dorm room and before he enters he remembers his manners knocks on the door.

William: Blake are you there?

No answer he knocks again calling her name and no answer from her.

William: I'm coming in Blake.

As he enters the dorm he sees her sitting in the corner of her bed sad and worried about something.

William: Blake you okay?

No answer...

William: *sighs**walks to her bed sits on the edge* Blake what's wrong?

No answer......

William: Blake..... remember that I almost shot myself.....

This got Blake's attention as look at him.

William: I was distant from you guys and giving you the cold shoulder, ignoring you, not talking... I was in a dark place depress no emotions, and I though I was going to die in battle and I want to die then when I got my wish but I didn't so I try to take my life.

 But you change that, I started to open up to you and then the rest of Rwy and Jnpr help me open up, fuck you slept next to me when I had a violent nightmare. You've helped me when I was in my dark times so I'm doing the same thing, Blake what is wrong?

The Faunus was quiet and looks away before looking back at the marine.

Blake: Not long ago, the White Fang did a heist trying to steal the dust for themselves, Sun and I stop them but the thing is that they were working with Roman, the White Fang never work with humans something wrong, and thier planning something its not good.

Will: Well-

Before William say anything team RWBY rush into the room 

 Yang: We should never let him.

Ruby: You just mad cause the new guy beat you. If you would of attack none of this would of happen.

As the two were talking blake was about to walk out of the dorm and barely touching the doorknob until...

Wiess: Stop*point at her*.

Blake stops.

Wiess: Lately you've been quiet, antisocial, and moody.

William: Thank you, someone noticed beside me.  

Yang: uh have you met blake.

Weiss: Which it's your thing but you've been doing it more lately and it's unacceptable. You made a promise to me and to your team to let us know something wrong...SO BLAKE BELLADONNA WHAT IS WRONG?!

SO BLAKE BELLADONNA WHAT IS WRONG?!