Chapter Eighteen

*Blake pov.*

I am a little nervous about the dance. I have never been to dance nor have a partner since Adam and I'm afraid that he won't show up or he might not like the dress I'm wearing. As I sigh to myself why does this have to be this nervous?

???: I see you are here.

The voice broke my thought and turn around to William. My eyes widen and feel the heat in my cheeks as I see this handsome man in front of me.

 My eyes widen and feel the heat in my cheeks as I see this handsome man in front of me

                             (His dress uniform along with his medals. not the ones from the picture)

 William: You look beautiful.

Me:*blushing*Thank you and you look handsome.

William: Thanks, well *extended his arm out* Shall we?

I giggle and wrap my arm around his.

Me: Lead the way, but someone already asks for the first dance.

William: I'll wait for you and I'm not going anywhere.

 *William pov.*

As we enter the hall it's amazing. Yang and Weiss did a pleasant job with the decorations. 

???: Both of you are so cute together

We turn around to see yang in her white dress.

Me: You look beautiful yang.

Yang: Why thank you, William. Now I believe that blake is my first dance.

Me: Sure but don't take too long she is my date after all*smirk*

Yang: Don't worry you'll have her back. Now blake shall we?

Blake: We shall.

Yang and Blake went out to the dance floor while walk towards Weiss and ruby.

William: You lovely ladies look beautiful.

Weiss: Why thank you, William, you look very handsome yourself.