Chapter Five Journal part Three

(I'm going to cut through and just get pass this already and I hope you guys like this Washinton out)

William pov.

The year is 1944, this time I'm not in the pacific anymore I'm in the Atlantic and partaking in Operation call Overlord aka D-Day an invasion of occupied France. I never have seen this many ships these must contain millions of soldiers though I notice that most of them are young kids and not enough experience men I guest that why they promote me from corporal to a Sargent who is marine to teach these kids. I guess we'll be there by tomorrow and from my experience, it going to be chaos.

Sailor: Umm, sir it time to head in.

William: Ok thank you.

Knowing he's right I went back to my bunk and make sure my gear is all organized before I went to bed.

*Timeskip*

(William is the Sargent and the captain is not tom hanks, also William is in tom hank position)

 Soldier: What in the hell do we now sir!

Me: We need to get off the beach.

I ran behind the hedgehog and look over the beach its a mess dead and injured soldiers, gear equipment all over the place, we have to break the seawall and get pass those MG position then take out the bunkers.

William: John!

John: Sir!

William: Gather your men, find whatever weapon you can find and follow me! We are getting off of this beach.

I taking cover from hedgehog to hedgehog dogging the explotion and the german bullets, I see a boy injuerd on the ground but his guts were out of his body scream for his mother though I had to ignore and grab his M1 leaving him to die. I look for John under this madness and eventually I found him with twenty soldiers covering under the hedgehog. 

Wilam: John! Is this everyone from our company!

John: Yes! and the captain is dead you are in charge Sargent!

William: Alright! MEN *cocks his M1* LETS TAKE THIS BEACH NOW MOVE!

The men and I ran as fast as we can while making sure not to get kill, in the corner of my eye my men were getting killed or hit by an explosion and as we were halfway we started to run fast. With final leap I made it onto the sand line, I look around and their were only about fifteen and John is not with us I look afar and see him blown in half.

William: Dear god!*I look around and see the other soldiers and grabs one of them* Wheres your commanding officer?!

Soldier: Dead! Sir!

William: God Damit! Alright gather everything and prepare to move.

Soldier: Are CRAZY Will BE SLAUGHTER!

Me: *Grab the soldier* LISTEN TO ME! WE ALREADY BEING SLAUGHTER ALREADY AND IF WE DON"T GET THROUGH WE'LL ALL BE DEAD NOW DO WHAT YOU TOLD AND GET MOVING!

Soldier: Y-YES SIR!

I watch him left with other two soldiers and I look back my soldiers told them to do the same, as I waited it went from seconds to minutes, to an hour before the soldiers came back. Only one came back and all of my soldiers were still intact.