Chapter Twenty-Seven

*William pov*

Team JNPR and Team BRNZ engaged each other.

 (Thats them)

Ni Brawnz armed with claws....... that's stupid....... need to get close range and be good in martial arts.

Roy Stallion is armed with a saw and good martial and again stupid weapon.....

Nolan Porfirio is armed with a baton and is good at martial arts and another stupid weapon to use.

But the weapons are to weaken or distract the enemy while using their skills to take them out the only one that's liability is their sniper, May Zedong as predicted has to get a distance from them and that's a disadvantage. 

Me: Come on, Juane, look for the sniper.

As the sniper fires at them, Juane spots her yells for retreat and runs taking cover behind the boulder.

Me: shoo, thank god.

BRNZ attack them taking advantage, Nolan takes on Ren but waits for the sniper to shoot him, except Ren dodges the rounds, Nolan hit ren causing him to disoriented, Ren tries to kick him but Nolan dodges and hit rens leg and then electrocuted ren in the stomach with the baton. knocking him out.

Me: Ouch.

Nora attacks Nolan he dodges her attack and electrocutes her but nothing happens.

Port: Oh oh, looks like one of my favorite students is charging up using her semblance.

 Oobleck: Yes, Miss Valyreie's semblance lets her produce as well as channel, electrical energy straight into her muscles. This allows her to jump explosively into the air, wield her mighty hammer, or in this case, absorb Nolan's attacks and send the young man flying.

I see her powering up and Nolan put his hand up as charges into him sending him flying into a boulder.

Me: huh, that her semblance is.

Jaune: Nora, get to the mountain *notice storm forming*

Nora: You got it!

As she rushes.

Jaune: Ren, try and distract the sniper!

Ren: Sure, Why not?

As Nora climbs the mountain, Ren distracts the sniper, Juane and Pyrriha and attacks the rest of the members. Roy shoots his saw blades at Juane who easily blocks with his shield but was hit by it.

Pyrriha engages Roy blocking his attack, Juane shook off the stun and enters the fight.

Ruby: Yeah, go get them Juane!