Chapter Seven

Third pov.

Weeks later the marine was discharged from the hospital and grab his belongings before exploring the Academy before meeting the professor. He got admit that the academy is jaw-dropping the place look like medevil castles in England, there were many classes and again there are too many huge rooms, and once in awhile see students walk by him give looks or saying mornings. After a while of exploring the school and he starts to look for the professor it only took him a while to find him with Miss. Goodwtich.

Ozpin: Ah, Mr.William, glade to see you up and walking. I hope you didn't get lost?

William: I just look around the academy, sir.

Ozpin: No, need that sir your not in the military anymore.

William: Ok sir- I mean Ozpin.

Goodwitch: He is your schedule for your classes*hands him binder* and your school uniform is in your team dorm room.

William: Uh, team?Ma'ma.

Goodwitch: Yes, team RWBY will be your teammates. They help you out catching up in this semester.

William: Um, Ozpin I prefer to be alone.

Ozpin: Why is that?

William: Every time I join or team they died in battle.

That was killjoy for the professors they read his journal and how his men and his friends died except for him but the professors want him to make friends and not isolate himself.

Goodwitch: We know of your situations during the war but there's no war here.

Ozpin: Its best if you make friends. Anyways here is your schedule to contact us and see your classes.

The professor gave the square looking device to the marine and he looks at it weirdly.

Me: Umm, what is this?

Ozpin: Its a scroll, it can communicate with others you don't know what a scroll.

Me: No, we have telephones and landlines but nothing like this, how do you communicate with others do you pug it in a line or something.

Ozpin: Well your teammates will explain to how it works now their dorm is 105.

William: Thank you.

Ozpin: And another thing please be kind to them they never understand what you have been through.

William: Understand.sir.

As the marine left both the professors alone and look for team Rwby.

Goodwitch: Do you think he'll be okay.

Ozpin: I think he'll have his struggles but team RWBY and JNPR will help whether he wants it or not.

*Timeskip*

In the team RWBY dorm, the girls are preparing themselves for their class and preparing for their new guest.

Weiss: Girls I'm not to sure have a guy in an all-girl team.

Yang: Weiss, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Weiss: For you but for me, it's not fine.

Ruby: Weiss, its fine pulse I think he's just a nice guy.

The girls heard knocking on their door getting their attention the fifteen years old open the door and see a boy several years older then her or all them to be exact, wearing a green and tan clothing, they knew who it was.