Chapter Twenty-Four

*William pov*

This makes sense now! Mountain Glenn builds a subway system in the caves and build a subway system city before the collapse. And the Beacon, Vale, and Atlas couldn't find any activity! They were using this tomb as their Homebase and cover!

Me: Okay mystery solve now. I need to get the rest of the team, find Ruby, and call for reinforcements.

I turn to the of this street near the trains. And I couldn't believe my eyes. A terrorist operation! load creates who knows what on the train and load of mechas.

Me: Why are they using the train? It goes nowhere unless-

WFSarg: Hey, you!!!

I turn to see a WF officer coming towards me.

Me: Sir?

WFSarg: What are you doing standing around. Help load these create on the train.

Me: Yes, sir.

I grab a crate and carry it to the train. I open it to see dust and this confuse me on why they have dust. So I continue to look around checking the officer's building. It's not a lot of paperwork on the table. Then I see map plans.  

Me: let's see.

The map was Vale. It looks they are using the training to move towards the City.

Me: This doesn't make sense unless- Oh Fuck!

I hear an explosion happening outside and then a speaker going off and it was Roman.

Roman: Get to your place were leaving now.

Me: Time to go.

I run outside to see the train moving.  I quickly got on it before it spread up any faster. I open a cart to see White Fang Soldiers looking at me.

Me: Hello There.

They point their guns but before they had a chance I pull a pin of a grenade throw in the cart as I take to cover it explodes. I peek over to see the soldiers dead.

Me: Alright.

I summon the grease gun and PPSH41