Chapter Twenty-Five

*Third pov*

Team RWBY and William were surrounded by the creatures of Grimm.

(imagine William is there)

William: This is a sticky situation we're in.

Yang: Well, let's do what we do best.

The giant snake sheik loudly as it was commanding the army of Grimm to attack the teenagers. Ruby jumps stab the scythe into the ground and kick dozen of Beowoleves. Yang propels jumps off a creep and shoots her gauntlets creating a bombardment of the Grimm on the ground before three Nevmores send her crashing to the ground.

William: YANG!*runs to her* Yang, are okay?*helps her up*

Yang: Yeah, I'm fine.

William: Be more-

He was interrupted by Beowulf trying to attack them but he shoots it with his 1911 killing it.

William: Be more careful. 

Yang: Okay thanks.

Blake slashes Beowulf stabbing it in the head. A group of Grimm charges her though she shoots her weapon killing every one of them. Weiss slashes three Beowwules at once before summoning her glyphs as an ice blade appears slicing a group of the Grimm and killing them. William brings out MG44 and mows down the Creatures of Grimm, Alpha Boewolf charges him he jumps over it as he lands on it, and rids.

 William: Wow, easy Doggy! EASY Doggy!

He gains control of it and makes it charge toward the Grimm it hitting them and sending them to fly as William shoots his MG to kill each one. Yang punches the hood of a car and then sends flying toward a group of Grimm killing them in press. Ruby slashes two beowovles before facing the black Taijitu it row at her nervously and backs away from it but hears an explosion both look to see Nora riding her hammer towards smashing its head to the ground and killing it.

Nora: Nora Smash!

Juan, Pyrrha, and ren jump down from the airship joining the fight.

Pyrrha: let's Move!

Leaving Juan behind.

Juan: *grunts* Alright who is first.

A loud sound land behind him and he nervously turn to see a big Ursa.

Juan: O-oh okay you are first O no it's fine.

Pyrrha kills two creepers at once spinning around stabbing a beo behind her then stabbing another creeper in its mouth killing it. She sees Joan up against Ursa a worried looked appears on her face but changes to a smile when Juan slashes at it before it falls dead.

In front of the dead Ursa were Neptune and Sun flashing their badges.

Sun: Nobody moves junior detectives!