Chapter eight

William pov.

After my encounter with the bully, I attend the last class of today I think it was called a compact class. I soon found the classroom and again what's up with these huge rooms.

                                                         ( Ignore mercery and Pyrrha)

I walk in and notice that all of the seats are full except for the seat near team RWBY, I sigh to myself before walking to the seat next to them. I oversee the team happy cheerful expect for Weiss who is ready for class and Blake...... well she quiet and reading her book but I notice she glance at me sometimes though I didn't care.

Goodwitch: Quiet down, this class has begun.

*Timeskip* 

I got to admit this class is interesting, she lectures us about fighting Grimm and other opponents even show us on....... videos? or pictures on the screen on the fight from the terminate.

Goodwitch: Now we have time for one combat. Does anyone-

???: I volunteer.

Goodwitch: Cardin ok who would like to go up and against.

Cardin: The Faunce lover over there.*points at me*

Goodwitch: No Mr.William is not ready-

Me: I'll do it.

Goodwitch: W-what? Are you sure?

Me: Yes, never turn down a challenge and I'm not going to stop now.

Goodwitch: Ok then can both combatants come to the arena.

On cue both of us stand and went to the arena, I change into my combat clothing except he took longer than me I just have my uniforms,1911, and Tompson. I check my weapons and thiers about three or four magazines for both of my weapons but something happens that was surprising, I felt something in my magazine pouch and it was another magazine so I check my empty pouches their fill with the magazine that have bullets.

Me: "Weird"

Then the metal man finally arrives at the arena wearing armor with a yellow bird on his chest.

Cardin: Are you ready to get stomp on.

Me: You probably won't even hit me.

Goodwitch: Alright let us see your aura on the board.

I see something that appears on the wall it had the metal man and my pictures on it and thiers a green bar under the metal man name though there wasn't any undermine.

Goodwitch: Hmm, that's strange your aura is no show I'm sure it's just an error. Take your position.

We both got into a stance and wait until she gives the signal and I already could tell going to rush me.