Meet Vincent (Chapter 3)

Jeremy smiled at you and said, "Alright let's get you a uniform first." Both of you walked towards the staff room to get your very own uniform, Jeremy took for you a light blue collar shirt and with longs sleeves, a dark blue skirt that seemed really short, I wonder why?And a name tag that states my name. "Go to the washroom and try on these." Jeremy said, he seem to be holding back his laughter,why is he laughing? He handed you the clothes. Why a skirt when you can just wear jeans? Well whatever, just gonna go change, you walked towards the girls washroom, you locked the door. After you got changed, you stepped out of the girls washroom and saw Vincent leaning against the wall beside you, smirking at you of how you looked in my uniform, you blushed madly as you realized that the skirt was really really short, "Well you look nice in that uniform I have to say~", you ran back in as he said that. You could hear him laughing outside you quickly changed the skirt only and walked out and brisk walked to Jeremy to take a longer skirt. This should be the right length, you hoped. As you changed finish, you could feel that the skirt was definitely longer than before, it was the right length,did Jeremy gave me a really short skirt on purpose? You packed your home clothes in a bundle and looked around for a bag, nope don't see one. As you were about to open the door, you hear Vincent and Jeremy laughing outside, "Did you saw the look on her face?" Vincent said. You felt angry and embarrassed at the same time, you opened the door and the two idiots continued laughing like hell. You stormed away angrily. ( Take a chill pill XD)
Vincent's P.O.V
I couldn't stop laughing, her expression was so hilarious! I suddenly felt guilt and regret inside me, I felt like I should not have done that, I stopped laughing and continued doing my day shift, wait...why am I feeling guilty for some girl? Jeremy said, "We should do something like that again and next time record it! Right Vincent?" "Nah...I won't, you go ahead and do the next one with Scott, bet he'll do it," I grinned at him.
Your P.O.V
Well...just gonna do my shift and forget about the stupid skirt, maybe I should go with the night shift...maybe they'll let me wear jeans and a cap, and I can maybe take revenge on them. RING RING RING...My best friend, Kate, called me

Kate :"Hey girl! Whatcha doin'?"
Me: " Working at my new job."
Kate: " Where is it at?"
Me: " Freddy Fazebear's Pizza, remember that place where we used to go to?"
Kate: "Yeah I remember! I'll be comin' over to maybe have dinner there."
Me: " Okay sure, see ya bye!"
You put down the phone and took a cloth to clean the tables, you feel two hands on my waists, and someone whispered in your ear "Hey there darlin'~" his sly voice that made me shiver. You did not want to answer him. "Hey sorry for just now, I didn't mean it...will you forgive me?" he rests his head on your shoulder, giving you puppy dog eyes. You stopped what you were doing and sigh,"Fine, I'll forgive you, just...don't do that again, I knew you and Jeremy planned this out, you thought I didn't know huh?," he gave you a smirk.
Vincent: "Hey erm...(Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Yeah?"You looked at him standing beside your.
Vincent: "Wanna have dinner together? I mean...to make it up to you?"
(Y/N): "Sure, my friend, Kate, would be joining us if you don't mind."
Vincent: "Of course not, as long as you are there~" He smirked at you.
After you and Vincent talked for a while, "Hey (Y/N)! Who's your new friend?"asked Kate and she was grinning at you. "Hey Kate! So glad to see you've made it!" You hugged Kate, all of you sat down and talked, "Hey I'll go order Pizza for you ladies," said Vincent, he winked at you. We thanked him, as he walked away Kate started,
Kate: " Oh my gosh! Do you like him? Because the way you look at him, or talk to him tells me everything!"
(Y/N): "Eh...what are you talking about?"
Kate: "C'on you do like him! Just admit it, I can see it through your eyes."
(Y/N): "No...your nuts, Kate."
You just rolled my eyes and Vincent walked back with a big pizza for all of you, "Hey I'm back!" Vincent said cheerfully. You all ate and chat for an hour and Kate got to know Vincent, after an hour Kate already had to go, "Bye guys!"she said, both of you waved to her goodbye. "I have to go to the washroom, sorry. I'll be right back." you told him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey sorry idk a name for this chapter so ya...I'M SO SORRY!!! Well I'll stop here cuz if not then idk what to name this chapter anymore. ANYWAYS! Hope you liked this story so far and I'll be writing the next one after I publish this chapter. Tell me in the comments section what you want to happen next, I'll see maybe I can fit your ideas in. BYEEEE!