Accidental (Chapter 16)

~~~~Earlier in the car with Mike and a sleeping Kate~~~~
??? P.O.V.
Why is that Mike with her? He thinks he flirt with my Y/N? He'll never see me coming...
~~~~Return to the present and your P.O.V~~~~
11.14pm
You stretched your arms and stood up from the couch and cleaned up before you went to work, you took your bag and your phone and walked to the door. You opened to the door to be greeted by a purple figure, "Why hello there my purple flower~" he whispered to your ear. "How do you know where I live?" you asked staring at him. "Eh...I was driving by so why not I pick you up?" he said. You nodded to him and he smirked at you and put his hand around your waist that made you blush. Both of you walked to his purple colored car. He stared the engine and drove off.
----TIME SKIP TO WORK----
11.36pm
You got out of the car and went inside Freddy Fazbear's. You see Mike cleaning the tables with Jeremy, "Hey guys!" you waved to them. "H-Hey (Y/N)," Jeremy said shyly. "Hey," Mike said plainly but had a smile on his face. After having conversations with each other, the 12am chine gone off. "Bye Jer!" you said waving to him at the exit. After that, everyone sprinted to the security office. You made it in the first, then Mike and then Vincent. You sat on the chair holding the tablet in hand, Vincent for the left door and Mike on the right door.
----TIME SKIP TO 3pm----
You needed the toilet badly but the animatronics are active..."Guys is there anyway I am able to reach to the toilet without being murdered by walking pieces of metal?" you asked turning to both of them. "I can bring you, so Vincent will check the cameras, doors and lights," Mike said. You smiled at his graciousness, Vincent remained silent and looked down at the door then nodded to you and Mike. You were confused at Vincent's actions at first but you think he's alright so you just go with it."Thanks Mike!" you whispered to Mike. He just nodded, you heard him gasp and he suddenly grabbed your hand making you blush and he darted to the outside of the toilet, you quickly got inside and Mike kept a look out. You swiftly made your way out of the toilet after washing your hands, you suddenly bumped into Mike that knocked him over and you fell on top of him and accidentally kissed him. He was shocked and eyes wide "S-sorry Mike," you and Mike blushed as you two were in a awkward position. You suddenly pushed of him and you brisk walked back to the office. You didn't look back, you just kept brisk walking to the office bumping into Vincent and fell on your butt as you entered into the office. "H-Hey Vincent..." you stuttered. He scowled at you and you had a glance of the camera he was on...
he was watching everything.
-------------------------------------------
Is Vincent Jelly? ^~^ LOLZ okay finally done with this chap, sorry kinda short but yeah...heres your chap, next one will be interesting and next next one also (no promises but yeah)! Bye guys and have a great day/night/afternoon idk! Btw I have also grown to like Creepypasta so comment below if you think I should write about Reader x Creepypasta or not! Bye bye!