The Toys! (Chapter 22)

~Back to the present~
You groaned as you fluttered your eyes open, it was still blurry, you were still tied to the chair and on the ground side ways. You heard a door open then shut, "T-There's one m-more still a-alive outside sir,"after hearing that relieved you, "WHAT!?" Another voice boomed (XD That word). You flinched at the loud voice, you tried remembering what happened earlier that lead you to this...
Oh yeah I was beaten till I passed out of blood loss... You thought.
"Y-Yeah t-t-the p-purple guy..." the first voice said. Finally your vision cleared and you could see a purple figure and a golden figure. Bonnie and Goldie... "Well, bring out the toys, we need their help..." Goldie said. (I think the second game actually is before the first game...thats what I heard soooo I'm bringing in the toys for more excitement!) "Y-Yes sir," Bonnie said. "Oh and kill the girl..." Goldie said. He's gonna kill me. Bonnie nodded then walked out and shut the door. "I know your awake..." Goldie said and turned around to face you.

You gulped and stared at Goldie. You were so scared and lost as you didn't know what to do, "U-Uh...." was all you could make out. "Don't worry, I'll get my revenge on him, and that's all I want, but I'd like to see him to see his loved ones suffer..." he chuckled after saying. "Oh and did I tell you your other friend is here?" he said. He picked up your chair and turned it around, to see...Mike...

His head was down but still could see his face. His hat was gone to reveal those scars on his head, and his torn shirt and beaten up face. You winced looking at his wounds on his arms. "Don't worry my dear, he also went through the same pain as you earlier on, hehehe," he chuckled darkly. He turned your chair back to the normal position and placed it beside Mike's. His breathing is faint but at least he's still alive.

The door swung open to reveal, (Vincent :D Jk not yet) Bonnie and some other animatronics. There was a bear that looked a bit like Freddy but has red cheeks and he was holding a microphone in his right hand.

A Chica with a bigger chest (it's true! And I'm no pedo), her bib has 'Let's party!!!' Instead of 'Let's eat!!!', she was wearing a pink under garment/pantie. She has a cute little cupcake on her left hand and she also had pink rosy cheeks.

A Bonnie that looks nothing like normal Bonnie, he looked gay in your opinion. It was blue instead of purple. He had red rosy cheeks too and with a matching big red bow. He has big green eyes and long eyelashes. It is shorter than the normal Bonnie.

A mashed up Fox. It has 2 heads, one hand and it looked like a snake body with all those thick wires. One of its heads was a white fox, a small black button nose, a pink muzzle, it looked like he only has one yellow eye and one empty socket with a small white iris. It had red lipstick on and rosy red cheeks. On its neck, a bit below the fox head, had a lovely pink ribbon. The other head had its own neck, it looked like it had the other yellow eye from the fox head. It was the most creepiest thing you've ever seen.

"Dear, these are the Toy Animatronics!" Goldie announced.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey hey hey everyone! Sorry could have update it earlier but here is the chapter! Comment below your favorite animatronic or creepypasta below in the comments section below, please do check out my Drawing Book and my Guards x Reader Book! Once you comment below, keep track if I updated anything on my Drawing Book! And yeah, hope you liked this chapter! And see ya guys, BYE!
-Bloody Artist : )