The Plan (Chapter 23)

Still your P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Introduce yourselves, Toys," Goldie said. The Freddy look-alike came up, his eyes bright with joy (you get what I mean), "Hey there kiddo! I'm Toy Freddy! What's your name?" he said cheerfully. "I-I'm (Y/N)..." you stuttered saying. The blondey came up, "Hi (Y/N)! I'm Toy Chica! It's great meeting you!" she cheered. "Y-yeah... you too," you replied. Then the blue bunny, "Hello and I'm Toy Bonnie or Bon bon! We're gonna be great friends!" he smiled. "I g-guess..." you sighed. Then the broken white fox, "H-h-hey (Y-Y/N), pleasure m-meeting y-you! I'm Mangle!" It waved while speaking. You were a bit horrified at the mangled (see what I did there? No? Okay.) fox but you still nodded and show a weak smile.

"Well, don't get too attached to her, she's on our enemy's side. Anyways, time to discuss about our plan and take action immediately, Bonnie you need you to take care of the girl, make sure she doesn't get into our way." Goldie ordered. How can I be in the way when I'm already their hostage?! Idiots... "Yes sir," he immediately left the room.

"For the rest of you," Goldie put his hands behind his back and stood up straight and eyed down the 'Toys'. He turned to his look alike, "Fred, I need you to take care of Vincent with Mangle by your side," Mangle and Toy Freddy or 'Fred' nodded to each other. "You can go immediately oh and don't kill him, I want him alive..." Goldie said then shooed them off. They went out and Goldie faced Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie, "Bon bon, I need you to look after these two while me and Chica discuss about a backup plan if this fails." Goldie said. Toy Bonnie nodded an opened the door for Goldie and Toy Chica, Bon Bon waved goodbye to Chica as they left.

Once the door closed there was a silence and Bon Bon took a glance at me and Mike. Good thing Mike is still breathing, and I'm still surprised that I'm still living... You thought. "Well then, you do know that your gonna become an animatronic like on of us? It'll be great and we can become friends after we kill you!" He laughed like a little kid after saying that.

Mike suddenly shifted a bit in his seat and groaned slightly, "Mike? Mike!!!" I shouted struggling in my seat. "Stop it! Your making a racket!" You just ignored him an continue to struggle in the chains. "I said STOP!" Toy Bonnie's voice was demonic this time, it wasn't all cheery, it was like a demon was possessing him...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! ^v^Just finished this chapter hope you liked it! I'm actually sick but I still write it for you guys!*cough* Comment below your favorite Creepypasta or Animatronic from FNAF 1,2 or 3. Once you comment below, keep track of my other book, Drawing Book. *sneeze* Bye guys! *throws confetti and waves*.
-BloodyArtist : )