Hatred (Chapter 8)

Golden Freddy grabbed a chair from the corner and placed it in front of you and sat down, he looked straight at you in the eye. "Why did you even come here in the first place?" he asked coldly. "I w-wanted to earn m-money, for myself that's all..." you trembled slightly of how he stared at you right in the face."Are you scared, (Y/N)?" he asked and chuckled. "Y-Y-Yes..." you were shaking as you were terrified. "Do you want to know why I captured you?" he questioned you, and you nodded. "Well do you think Vincent has feelings for you?" his question made you wonder if he actually had, but you just bit your lower lip, "I can't really answer that question...eh why did you even kidnapped me for?" you asked curiously. "Well, we animatronics, suffer because of him, reason being that he...he was the murderer of the five children. After he murdered the children, he stuffs them into our suits and we cannot continue to go the after life as we are now stuck here." his expression was sad and angry at the same time, blood started flowing down his cheeks and he stood up from his chair, looking down at you. "So I had a plan to make him suffer, by kidnapping him as well to make him watch you suffer for revenge and with the help of the other animatronics." He smirked evilly and turned your chair around to see the animatronics, staring at me, their eyes were black and with only dull white pupils, same for Golden Freddy. You were about to shout for Vincent to rescue you but it would be no use, when he gets here, you would already be dead by then. "Why not we invite Vincent to the party? Shall we, (Y/N)?" he walked out the door at the other side of the room and before he left, he said, "Freddy, Bonnie come with me to find Vincent. Foxy, Chica, keep her company for now."and stepped out without another word. Freddy and Foxy followed after him and left, leaving three of you in the dark room of horror...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey there! This one is by me not Cookie cuz I don't want to cause her much trouble of helping me, so ya I think her ideas and of course her English is better than me so, if you want her to help me and give me ideas just comment below what ya want! From now on, if I can't post much or post late, then I apologize as I have school and it would be really tough for me...hope you understand! And I also apologies if this chapter was short! Sorry no time to make short ending stories, but I'll try to find time.