(Chapter 27)

After standing around and having a small conversation during our shift, Vincent suddenly pulled out his purple phone (my god all he has is purple XD). He turned off his phone and stuffed it into his back pocket, "C'mon Boss said to go to his office," he leaned away from the wall and started walking with me to Boss's Office.

We knocked on his door to alarm Boss that we're coming into his office, Vincent opened the door for me and we took our seats. Mike, Jeremy, Scott and Fritz were also here. There was a girl my age, she has fair skin, black hair and dull bluish grey eyes (I think that's her eye color, sorry if I'm wrong! Write in comments what's her eye color, pls I want to know), she put on natural colored eyeshadow and red lipstick. She was wearing the same security outfit like all of us. Behind her was the same tan man that helped Kate to save us, Vendetta.

He was wearing a fancy bow tie and (picture cuz I don't know how to explain what he's wearing). His eyes similar to Vincent's, Vendetta was crossing his arms, no emotion shown on his face nor in his eyes. He looked at me blankly as if he didn't recognize me and looked away to the wall to his right. I raised a brow but shrugged it off, I averted my eyes to Boss, waiting for him to say what he wants to say.

Boss cleared his throat and spoke, "This is my daughter, Mahogany," he gestured to Mahogany which held a sweet smile. 'She seems like a nice person,' I thought. Mahogany stood up and spoke, "Hi there, I'm Mahogany, it's great to work with you all," she flashed another sweet smile and sat down.

"She'll be working with us so treat her evenly like how you treat each other," Boss said and. Mike had his I-Don't-Give-A-Sh!t face and arms crossed, Jeremy and Fritz was calmly sitting down, Scott was leaning against the wall arms crossed, Vincent was leaning backwards in his chair with his signature grin and I was sitting in my chair with my hands placed on my lap.

Boss took out his phone, it was ringing, "Sorry, I'll be right back," he walked out of the room and all eyes, except for Vendetta, fell onto Mahogany. I was the last to look at her and her sweet smile was not there anymore. She stood up and crossed her arms, "When Daddy is not around, I'm in charge, got that?" she has a similar pissed face as her father. 'I guess I said too soon...' I thought. I rolled my eyes at her bossy attitude, she looked straight at me. I sunk into my chair as her glare burnt holes through my head. "You all shall respect me, understood?" she said a bit louder.

I looked at the rest, they just sat there looking like they could not do harm to her. I stood up which made Vendetta and Mahogany to look at me, "You can't boss us around just like that, you're our colleagues too ya know? Like what your dad said, to treat each other evenly!" I spoke.

Mahogany furrowed her eyebrows and snapped her finger to Vendetta, the next instant Vendetta hopped over Boss's table and tried swinging me over his shoulder. Vincent immediately got out of his chair and attempted to punch Vendetta's face. Vendetta caught his punch and Vincent growled as Vendetta avoided another of Vincent's punch. I was constantly punching his back with my small fragile hands. "Let me go!" I screeched.

He ignored me, Mike and Scott already tried to stop him but Vendetta already slammed the door shut, he brisk walked to the back of Freddy Fazebear's pizzeria. "Please! Let me go already!" I repeated, continuing to hit his back. I could hear him open the cover of the huge bin thing. He threw me into the bin without a word but before he closed the cover, he turned to look at me in pity and said, "I'm sorry," he frowned in apologetic way and shut the cover gently, leaving me in darkness. About 5 seconds later the cover was opened and I see a familiar purple face.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi there! Thanks for reading, if you haven't please do check out my other books. You guys and girls are great and awesome! I really appreciate that you guys do read my book/books. *gives everyone cookies and free buckets of confetti* These are your gifts for supporting and following me! Thank you guys and girls so much! Bye~

-BloodyArtist :)