Epilouge

Hello! It's been fun writing this book but I'm afraid that this is the last chapter and there will be no sequel to this! I'm sorry I have no more ideas! The rest is up to you to decide. And also, none of you guys helped me write the lemon and FYI I'm not gonna cuz in the last update I said I was a pussy to write one and I feel bad so I'll only write a lime and an aftermath for you guys! Check out my other books once you've finished this book! I hope you won't hate me for not having a lemon and sequel but yeah, sorry for the long talk and goodbye!~
===============================
It's been three days since Vincent asked me to be his and life have been great. Savannah has been out more often, usually with Jeremy and sometimes hanging out with her new friends at another part-time job. Well, at least she's happy then I'm fine with whatever she's doing, as long as she's not hurting herself.

Anyways, back to the present, Vincent and I are cuddling on his couch together, wrapped up in his purple blanket while watching Netflix. His arm is wrapped around my waist.

"Hey Vince, let's play a game!" I chirped. "Kay," he replied and had a smug face. I crawled over to the table and reached out for a box of Pockey. "Let's play The Pockey game!" I cheered. He grinned his wide grin and sat up, taking the box and opening it.

He took out a (fav flavor) coated Pockey stick and placed one end in his mouth, he leaned forward. I bit on the other end and our faces were very close to each other. I blushed and pulled away quickly. He gave a questioning look and I just waved my hand.

"I thought you wanted to play?" Vincent said. "Yes! I do! Hold on!" I laughed a bit. I bit onto the other end again and started chewing on the Pockey. He did the same and the stick slowly deceased in size till our lips were like few centimeters apart.

I realized that I was leaning over to him and I was blushing, same for him. His eyes suddenly were filled with anticipation and lust, he ate the last centimeter of Pockey and our lips connected into a sweet kiss. I moaned softly in the kiss and he smirked. This is gonna be a long night...
~a bit of lime~
He groped my ass while licking my bottom lip. I gasped, he took his chance and dived his tongue into my mouth, going around my already marked wet cavern. I moaned even louder when he started massaging my breast, through my shirt. Although...I wasn't wearing my bra, hey it's not like you wouldn't! It's more comfortable that way!

He pushes me onto the couch and he started leaving many hickeys down my neck, collar bone and chest. My fingers were automatically entangled in between his purple hair. He sucked deeply onto the erected bud and I was a moaning mess, I couldn't contain myself (this is so awkward to write XD I cri evry tiem).

As he was about to pull down my skirt/pants/undies/whatsoever, I pushed him away slightly, stopping him. He looked at me shocked but he moved away, "I-I'm sorry, we can not do this if you're not comfortable with it," he stumbled with his words.

"No...it's okay! I was gonna say we should do this in the bedroom," I said innocently. His shocked expression immediately changed to a smirk and he carried me bridal-style up the stairs, to the bedroom.

(Lol no lemon! HAH IM A P*SSY TO DO IT!)

~~~Time skip (very long)~~~
Well, time has passed so fast. Savannah and Jeremy got together and she's preggers! They just love each other so much that even Jeremy admitted that not even the prettiest girl in the world can steal Jeremy from Savannah. Kate and Mike turned out to be engaged only and Kate seem to be closer to Savannah after I introduced them to each other. Okay that's enough of a brief description of my friends and cousin, now, back to the present.

I smiled at Vincent, seeing him decorate our child's room. Once he was done with the wallpaper, which he had put in so much effort, just by looking at it, he hopped off the ladder and walked towards me to see the view of the room from my perspective. "Vincent, may I ask you something?" I asked.

"Of course!" he held my hand and kissed it gently, "What do you wanna ask?" Vincent chirped. "Erm...would you ever like another girl?" I asked sadly thinking that he may leave me. He looked at me shocked before smiling sweetly at me and it was like a genuine smile! "Yes," he said. At that time, my heart was crushed and tears slowly filled my eyes but it stopped when he said this, "and she'll call you mommy!"
---------------------------------------------
THE END!
Thank you guys for reading all this way! I'm so happy for all the support you guys gave me! Thank you thank you and Thank You! Especially you, (Y/N)! Please check out my other books and vote, comment what you like about about the story! I want to end this off my saying, thank you cookieluv3r for helping me along the way and thank some of your who suggested some ideas! There will be no sequel for those who don't know!
Thank you once again and goodbye!
-Bloody Artist :)