Truth or Dare? (Chapter 10)

The bottle landed on...FOXY! "Truth or dare, Foxy?" Chica asked smirking at Foxy."Dare!" Foxy replied. "Oooo! H-Hey (Y/N) can I make up the dare for Foxy? Please!" Chica pleaded. "Of course, Chica!" you kindly let her make the dare, she smiled cheerfully at you and Foxy started shaking his head saying no. "Well," evil smirk on Chica's face, "I dare you to put on this!" Chica pulled out a small rosy pink dress with pink and white flowers and diamonds on it, "How am I gonna fit in that?!" Foxy exclaimed, almost shouting. "Well one way to try out, is to put it on anyways!" You and Chica pointed to the corner where Foxy can wear the dress. Foxy went to the corner and started wearing the dress. IT ACTUALLY FITTED ON FOXY!!! When he walked back you and Chica burst out of laughter and Foxy was sulking when he sat down and he crossed his arms. "Okay okay s-shut up! My turn to spin!" Foxy spun the bottle and it pointed at Chica. Foxy turned to look at Chica and smirked, "Hehe, truth or dare?" he asked. "Dare!" Chica said proudly as if she has nothing to loose. "I dare you to eat your cupcake!" Foxy smirked evilly at her, "No! Please! Anything but my cupcake!" she turned around to see her cupcake on the other table. You and Foxy grinned at her. She sighed and stood up, and walked towards the table, she grabbed her cupcake and walked towards where you two sat and said, "I am so sorry my little cupcake..."and with that, she put the whole cupcake in her mouth and ate the cupcake. "That's what ye get for making me wear ye stupid dress, and where did you get it from anyway?" Foxy asked curiously. "Oh I just found it yesterday in the store room..."Chica said. "Anyways! My turn!" Chica spinner the bottle and it pointed to you. "Truth or dare?" Foxy asked. "Hm...Da-" before you could even finish your sentence all of you heard loud foot steps behind the door. Everyone's head turned to the door. "Foxy, go sit down somewhere and look tired, and same for me, (Y/N) I need you to hide somewhere and DONT MAKE A SOUND OR MOVE A MUSCLE AND until the coast is clear, you come out, I'll tell you!" Chica told you and Foxy, and both of you nodded. You decided to hide under one of the tables with many boxes covering the below of the table, Foxy ripped off the pink dress and threw it somewhere and lay at a corner, and Chica leaned against the cupboard on the floor looking almost powered down. They were quite good at acting, you thought to yourself. The footsteps slowly got louder...you decided to check the time, it was 11.50pm. Oh no! It's gonna be my shift...you thought to yourself. Where is Vincent? Why isn't he coming? You were really worried of what's going to happen. What if I died here...?
----------------------------------------------
HELLOOOO EVERYONE! I finished this chapter! So who do you think is coming? Anyways like I said in Chapter 9, tell me your favorite animatronic by commenting below and I'll surprise you with something! Bye!