(Chapter 29)

Everyone left apart from the four of us and Boss. He opened the box to reveal...costumes? He took out a Freddy costume, it came with bear ears and Freddy's tail. Boss placed it on the desk beside the box. He took out another costume, it was a Bonnie costume, it had Bonnie's purple ears and his fluffy bunny tail. Another was a Chica outfit, it comes with her cupcakes with its candle and her chicken tail. Next, you guessed it, a Foxy costume, it had his eyepatch and his sharp silver hook, his fox ears and his tail. The last one was a Golden Freddy costume but who was it for?  "Why is there five when you only got four of us?" I asked. "The fifth one is for another new employee that gave me this idea and she will start work tomorrow. Go ahead and choose whichever costume you want, then go get changed, your performance starts in an hour and go re-watch a Freddy Fazebear performance from YouTube to see what to do during the performance and if you excuse me I have to make a phone call," Boss then pass us the box with the clothes inside and shooed us out.

We all exited the office and we took out the costumes we wanted. Vincent got the Freddy Fazebear costume, Vendetta got Foxy the Pirate, Mahogany got Chica the Chicken and I got Bonnie the Bunny and we left the Golden Freddy costume inside."Let's go try this out!" Vincent said excitedly. 'I wonder who is the new employee' I thought. We went to the toilets and I stripped until I only had my bra and panties and I put on the clothes and purple wig (link:) http://www.polyvore.com/oml_perfect_fnaf_bonnie_cosplay/set?id=135442081

I stepped out of the cubical and looked at the mirror, I put on the big red bow tie and bunny ears, I placed the purple little bunny tail on my butt. As if on cue, Mahogany walked out, she was wearing (link:) http://www.polyvore.com/fnaf_chica_chicken/set?id=144164768 with knee-high orange stockings while holding her adorable cupcake in her left hand. "I have to say we do look adorable in these outfits, don't you think?" I said. "Meh," Mahogany took out her makeup set, "Want me to help you do your makeup?" Mahogany asked while she flicked her blonde wig behind her shoulder fabulously. I smiled, "That'll be great! Thanks," I thanked her. "Sorry for...making Vendetta do that, I'm just not used to people standing up at me," she apologized while putting the foundation lightly onto my face. "It's alright and I'm also sorry for snapping at you like that, I guess we were both at fault, Mahogany," I said closing my eyes while she put the blush lightly onto my cheeks. "Yeah I guess," Mahogany shrugged. After she helped me put on the purple eyeshadow and she put on the neutral eyeshadow, she passed me the red lipstick and she also used her other red lipstick. "Thanks Mahogany," I thanked. "No problem," she answered.

We walked out and see Vincent and Vendetta all dressed up. Vendetta was wearing a white medieval tunic and medieval pirate pants with and eye patch, pirate hat and silver hook (link:) http://www.polyvore.com/foxy_animatronic/set?id=142522190

Vincent wore a longline check shirt with dipped back hem front button fastening and roll sleeves. He also wore black jeans and Freddy's top hat and black bow tie (link:) http://www.polyvore.com/toy_freddy_fnaf/set?id=171912814

"Well we look great don't we?" Vincent said proudly putting his hands on his hips. "Alright we left 30 minutes to memorize our lines so let's get to it," I said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this chapter! Thanks for your patients for waiting for any update! Thank you for reading and please do check out my other books of you haven't! Remember to vote, comment and follow! :) bye~
-BloodyArtist :)