Vincent (Chapter 21)

~Back to the Past~
Vincent's P.O.V
I ran through the hallway and into the Dinning Area, scanning my surroundings and I took out my favorite knife to use. I heard metal footsteps and I could see the camera looking at me with it's small red illuminating light.

Mike should be in the Back Stage. I thought. I continued walking through the Dinning Area. I looked around as it was kinda dark and kept my guard up, ready for anything in my path. I heard heavy metal footsteps. Animatronics. I thought.

I kept my footsteps quiet as I made my way to the Back Stage. More footsteps could be heard and it was louder. There must be more of them...have to get there faster. I thought. I was already in the middle of the Dining Area, an animatronic in my path. It's dull white eye pupils staring at me, followed by a deep chuckle much like Freddy's. I growled as I held up my knife pointing it at the animatronic.

I stay silent because I already knew I was surrounded but that won't stop me. The animatronic in front of me walked closer to me as I stood at my position, I took out my other knives ready to stab or throw them. (Fight seen :3) I threw three knives at the golden bear in front of me and charged at him ready to kick his chest. As I raised my foot, Goldie grabbed my leg and threw me to the other side of the room, "I'll leave you two to kill him, and don't disappoint me,"Goldie said. I landed on his knees but I still didn't give up yet, "Come at me MotherF*cker!" I said as the words echoed through the dining area. There were still Foxy and Chica that is fight me. I ran at Foxy and used two knives to stab him and slice/drag them down his chest. I raised my knife to stab him in the head but Chica punched it off my arm. I let go of Foxy and took out my signature knife, Chica took her cupcakes and hit one of it in my head, Oww.... Her cupcakes were like cannonballs because it was like made out of rocks or something. I growled and charged again, I managed to dodge her cupcakes but I was quick enough for her cupcake grenade (Idk what Il saying anymore XD). I was burned slightly from it but I threw a knife aiming for her head, she dodged the first one but it put her off guard so I threw three more at the same time and it hit her two in the chest where her 'heart' should be and one in between her eyes. She fell down like a rag doll unconscious or dead, whatever. From behind me Foxy stab me in the arm with one of my knives and he bit my other arm trying to pry it off my body. I elbowed him with my stabbed arm, it hurt a lot but I have no choice. I managed to get him off me but he ran at me again but I pulled out the knife from my arm and stab it in his head. "Y-Y-Y-You h-ha-have n-no Ho-hope, o-only god c-c-c-an save y-y-you..." after he said that, he fell to his knees and broke down.

---------------------------------------------------
Done! Hope you like my fight seen cuz I think it's my first one I've ever done except for the punching mike in da face, I have to go for an art competition now, wish me luck bye Guys!