(Chapter 33)

That's me in my KageKao (a creepypasta) cosplay costume when I go to school XD The school said that we students could dress up in our favorite attire for the whole day or even cosplay! CX No one knows how happy I am!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After knocking, we stepped I and took our seats. "Oh! Are you that caller who wanted this job?" Boss questioned Savannah. "Y-Yes sir," she stuttered. "Well I'm glad you came and you're hired! Oh and thank you for the costume ideas! Did you make them yourself?" Boss asked. "Y-Yeah I d-did."

She made those costumes?! That's awesome!

"Your costume are in that box there," Boss pointed to the box on the floor beside his desk. "Show starts in 20 minutes, I suggest you should practice now," Boss said. Savannah nodded and I lead her to the girls' bathroom. She put down the box and opened it. She took out a yellow turtle neck with a black bow tie sewn/sown (my spelling sucks) onto it right on the neck of the turtle neck (no puns intended please). Then she took out a pair of ripped black jeans, a black beanie, a long blonde wig, make up and golden converse shoes.

"A-after I change, could y-you help me do m-my makeup?" she asked shyly. "Of course!" I replied and she went into one of the stands to change while I leaned onto the wall facing directly opposite a mirror. I closed my eyes replaying the sentences I must say for the performance. After a minute or so, I opened my eyes and looked at the mirror. In the mirror, I see a dark silhouette with dark luminous eyes staring through the mirror at me. In instinct, I whipped my head to where the dark figure was, but there was nothing there. I raised a brow looking back at the mirror, nothing was standing beside me. I splashed my face with cold water hoping that I'm not hallucinating.

I shook my head ad looked at the mirror again and saw Savannah walked out fluffing up her blonde wig she is wearing. "The m-makeup is in my b-bag, could y-you get it?" she asked. I replied wih a 'mhm' and took out the box of makeup from her bag. I took out the eyeshadow and she took the chair from the corner of the bathroom and placed it in front of the mirror and sat down.

~Time skip cuz I'm lazy to describe ze makeup~

"I l-look amazing! T-Thank you (Y/N)!" she clapped her hands together while squealing a bit.

"No prob, Sav," I said gently and placed a hand on her head. Her eyes widened and she smiled, "Just like old times, Sav...Just like old times," I said softly and hugged her from the back (this is sister love Kay, not lesbian).
----------------------------------------------------
Hey! Hope you like this chapter! Sorry if it's short? •~• *nervous laughter* ehehehehe..! Anyway, please do check out my other books and follow to not miss an update of any of my books! Bye~
-BloodyArtist :)