Out with him (Chapter 15)

"He's...I actually don't know his name but we can meet up with him?" Kate said. "Okay maybe today?" you asked. "Yeah sounds great! I'll ask him," she said and took out her phone and dialed a number and held it to her ear. After a few seconds,"Hey," the guy said behind the phone. "Hey dude! Wanna hang out today with my friend?" she asked. "Yeah sure, maybe tonight? At 6pm tonight, at the usual place. Bye Kate!" he sounds like he's in a good mood. She giggled and hung up, "He said yes! Maybe you wanna bring Vincent along?" she nudged you as she said. You got a little annoyed that she did not even knew his name and you could not even recognize the voice. "It's okay, we'll just go together with him," you said, she just nods.
----TIMESKIP WHEN YOU REACH HOME----
5pm
"Kate wake up," you said. "Okay..." Kate sat up and got out. You grabbed the shopping bags, so did Kate and got inside. Kate layer the bags against the door and just laid on your couch. You brought the shopping bags into your room and Kate followed behind. "Let's do some dressing up before we meet him!" she said, she looks like can't wait to as him. Hehe. "Okay,"you simply said. Both of you spend arranging whose clothes are whose and decided what to wear, it took you two like an hour to do so. (etc. of whatever you want to wear) "C'mon let's go!" Kate said rushing you to get into the car. "Alright, alright and exactly where are we going?" you asked as she hopped inside. "To the (A shopping mall name)!"
---TIMESKIP TO DESTINATION--- (~^.^)~
You parked the car and Kate hopped out and brisk walk to the entrance of the mall, there was a guy in a dark blue turtle neck and he wore jeans, he also wore a hat. Kate hugged him tight and he hugged back, you walked towards them and was shocked to see a familiar face.

Mike.

He turned to face you, his expression from happy to shocked when he saw you, "(Y/N)?!" You replied back, "Mike?!" You both scowled at each other for awhile till Kate's hand was waving in front of Mike. "Of all people why you?" he stared down at you. "Well Kate is my friend and I decided to go with her, is there a problem?" you said back. "Okay okay enough you two!" Kate said trying to cheer you two up. Kate turned to Mike and pecked him on the cheek, Mike had a tint of pink on his cheeks. "C'mon guys let's go and have dinner together!" Kate's attitude has always cheered you up, Mike had a small smile in his expression. You, Kate and Mike went to eat at (a fast food restaurant name), Mike sat across you while Kate sat next to him (I SHIP!!!). Kate was just talking a whole lot of stuff and Mike was looking bored but still listened to her and you were doing the same. "So you two are dating?" you asked, Kate blushed while Mike answered, "Yeah," Kate looked at him and he just chuckles at her. Everyone's food came and everything was silent as you guys were eating.
---TIMESKIP TO PAYING THE BILL---
Everyone went to the counter and as Kate was about to take out her wallet, "I'll do it Kate," Mike said as he takes out his wallet giving the cashier a few bucks, "Thanks Mikey!" she chirped and pecked a kiss on his cheek (awwwww so cute >.<).

After a while of running around shopping and playing at the arcade, Kate fell asleep and Mike carried her to your car. "Want me to go with you girls?" he said bluntly as he placed Kate in the back seat gently. "That would be great Mike!" you happily said. "And by the way I'll be in the night shift with you, so I can go with you." he said and you nodded. You could hear Kate in the back seat snoring like a kitten, "She lives at (her address)." you told him and he nodded at you and drives Kate home.
----TIMESKIP TO KATE'S HOUSE----
10.30pm
Mike cautiously carried Kate out to her door, you took her keys and opened the door for Mike, he late a sleeping Kate down on her bed and he kissed her forehead and she snuggled under her blanket before he left the room. It was silent till you broke the ice, "Thanks for helping, Mike," you smiled and he nods to you. He drove home, "See you at work, (Y/N)," and closed the car door. You smiled as he walked to his house and you drove home and lay on your couch. I didn't see that side of Mike before, he was actually kinda nice to you. You thought to yourself, you took a quick shower and changed into your uniform and watched T.V till 11pm.
----------------------------------------------
Hey!!!! I'm back! Sorry never update and cuz of school and stuff, I just wanted to say that I'm not going to be uploading for a while cuz I have a very important exam coming up (PSLE) so ya very busy, so maybe only twice a week, at most 3 or 4. Anyways hope you liked this chapter and yup it's Mike cuz why not? :3 Byeeee!