Let's Play a Game (Chapter 9)

As the door shut, the room was filled with darkness again. "Why me...why isn't he here to save me?" you said under your breath, your head was down, staring at the floor.The lights suddenly turned on. Foxy and Chica both sat down in front of you, you looked up at them, "What do you want?"you said in a harsh tone. Chica spoke up, "W-W-Well we were thinking if you want to play b-board games with us?" she said while waving a box of board games in her hand. "How am I gonna play when my hands are tied up?" you looked at her confused. "Well...maybe we c-can let y-ye out for a w-w-while to play w-with us..."Foxy said smiling to Chica. Foxy and Chica got up, Chica walked behind you while Foxy went to grab scissors from a table. You could feel a cold blade between the rope and your hands, soon later they managed to cut all the ropes, even the ones securing your legs. You had the chance to run out, but what if Golden Freddy and the others were outside? You just sighed quietly and sat beside them to play the frikin' board game they want to play. "So...what are we playin'?" you asked. "Well, let's set up the g-g-games first before playing!" Chica said enthusiastically.
~TIME SKIP WHILE PLAYING THE BOARD GAMES~
"Hey! Foxy, you cheated!" Chica exclaimed. "No I didn't! I'm just better at playing this game than you two!"Foxy replied proudly. "C'mon let's just play another game and get over it." you said. "Wanna p-play Truth or Dare? Hehehe..."Chica said with a mischievous look. "Never trust Chica if she gives you that look..." Foxy whispered to me. "Sure~" I said, ignoring Foxy's words. Foxy gave out a heavy sigh. You and Chica cleared up the board games and put it aside while Foxy rummages trough the boxes of old things from the pizzeria storage, looking for a bottle to spin. "Yar! Found one!" Foxy raised the finished Mountain Dew bottle in the air and you cheered with Chica (sorry had to do that XD). Everyone sat down on the floor and Foxy spinner the bottle, and it landed on....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER!!! Sorry I never upload in a while cuz of school and stuff! Forgive meh! Since school reopened I now have loads and LOADS of homework and I try my best to write a chapter for you guys! *children cheering in the background when 6am comes* YAY! I'll give a cookie if you tell me who's ya favorite animatronics in the comments below and give this chapter a like! I'll have a secret surprise if you tell me your favorite animatronic! Bye!