Shopping! (Chapter 13)

Pretend that picture is you and does not say thank you but says I love Vincent.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You stood up from your chair and kept smiling to yourself, "A-Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Jeremy asked as he came down the hall way. Jeremy smiled warmly at you. "Yeah I'm fine, what are you doing here?" you asked curiously. "O-Oh just want to see if y-you're still alive." he smiled and walked off, "I'll be cleaning the kitchen if you need me." Someone called you, Kate. You picked up the phone, "Hey what's up?" Kate said. "Nah, just finished my shift and didn't die!" you cheered. "What do you mean by didn't die?" she asked a bit amused. "Er..never mind, anyways why did you call me?" you said. "I was thinking maybe we go out shopping together today? I don't know, girls' day out?" she said cheerfully. "Okay just meet me at my house, 1.30pm today bye!" you said. "Okie byeeeee!!!"she put down the phone. You walked to the exit, goodbye hell world. You drove back home in your (F/C) car.
-------TIMESKIP-------
7am
You hopped out of the car and walked to the door, you feel so much safer now ands walked in. After you took a shower it was already 7.30pm. Time flies so fast. You just changed into home clothes while waiting for 1.30pm to come.You went to your toaster and plopped in 2 pieces of bread, thinking of toast you still remember Vincent had kissed you, you could not get your mind off him.The 2 toasts popped out and you spread butter on the toasts. You sat on your couch watching television, and slowly to fell asleep.
-----TIMESKIP TO WHEN YOU WAKE UP-----
You woke up hearing your phone buzzing beside your head. You were lying down on the couch and you were so comfortable, the phone buzzed again and you groaned, sitting up checking the time, 1.20pm!!! How long have I've been sleeping?! You got of the couch and changed into a white top with dark blue jeans and you wear your black converse(sorry I'm not that good with naming clothes -.-*). You grabbed your (F/C) jacket and took your bag and purse, walking into the living room. You took your phone from the couch and walked out locking the door. You waited for Kate to come over, soon later it became 1.28pm. You see Kate walking over to your house, she waved at you and started running. She panted, "Hey! *pant* I made it *pant* just in time." Both of you get in your car and drove of to the mall. Kate turned on "It's time to die" (it's like my favorite FNAF song), and you got the hang of the lyrics and sang along with her (pretend Kate is me XD). You soon reached to the mall and parked your car, both of you got out and kept laughing about how you both sang in the car.
-----TIMESKIP OF SHOPPING THE HELL MUCH-----
"Het wanna go get some food?" you asked Kate. "I need to toilet excuse me, (Y/N)," she ran into the toilet and you just leaned against the wall with all the shopping bags, about 7 shopping bags you were carrying. You put 5 down and started at the ceiling of the mall. "Hey there beautiful~" a familiar voice said beside you. You turned to your right to see Vincent leaning against the wall. "H-Hey Vincent," you forced smiled at him, trying to hide your nervousness. He smirked at you and cupped your cheek with his hand a kissed you, you blushed so hard and you suddenly dropped the 2 bags you were carrying and kissed him back. He licked your bottom lip asking for enterance, you playfully denied and he growls. Vincent holds your waist with his other hand and pulled you towards him and made you gasp, he slipped his tongue into your mouth and you could feel it exploring your mouth, and you wrapped your arms around his neck. After a while he broke the kiss and he smiled warmly down at you. "I better get going now, see you tonight at work, (Y/N)~" he took your hand and kissed it and he walked off. You smiled to yourself and licked your lips then turned around seeing Kate smirking at you,"Ooooh so now Vincent is your boyfriend and you didn't tell me?" she giggled. You blushed and rolled your eyes, "I can't be so sure about that, Kate." You smiled at her. "C'mon let's go and eat!" She grabbed your hand running off.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YAY FINISHED!!! Oh my gosh I'm like so tired of all this writing, usually I post these chapters and day after I write them because the next day I'll have to do the checking of my spelling and the 'I' and 'you'. Gonna either go sleep or do drawing cuz I like drawing or read more Fan fictions for inspiration! Byeeee!