Revenge is sweet (Chapter 6)

While searching for Vincent, you could feel a dark presence looming over you as a giant hand reached for your mouth, violently covering your mouth with a damp cloth. The cloth was filthy,
with black patches of dust covering it, making it look like it had not been washed for weeks. You could remember that the cloth had reeked of acid, as the darkness slowly overtook you. Fear was gripping you with its iron grip, your knees wobbled uncontrollably and your throat was dry, and you had the urge to scream, but you could not as you had already become unconscious before you knew it.

You woke up a while later, only to find that you were blindfolded, your arms were secured to a chair with rope. You winced in pain, feeling the rope dig deep into your skin, and your mouth was taped, not allowing you to talk. (Lol 50 shades of grey XD) You struggled a little, trying to get your arms free but tried not to make so much noise as to alert your kidnapper that you were awake. In the background, you could hear the sharpening of a knife, accompanied by the deep breathing of your kidnapper. Your heart pounded furiously. what was he going to do with me?

The sharpening stopped. The room immediately felt tense as silence filled the room. You could hear your kidnapper's footsteps drawing near, and you prayed he hadn't noticed that you were awake, and you hoped he could not hear your beating heart, as it grew louder as he drew near.

No, don't come any closer.

He stopped in front of you, and he laughed.

"It will h-hurt a l-little, but it will be o-over soon~"

That voice...it can't be...
---------------------------------------------
CLIFF HANGER! Muahahahaha! Hey there everyone! Sorry for such a short chapter, but I will post another chapter very soon!
P.S. Most of this chapter was written by my friend lol cause I had a writer's block. :P
Follow her @cookieluv3
Me: "Thanks for helping me!"
Cookie: "No problem and now we shall throw confetti!"
Me: "And eat cookies too!"
Cookie: "Where are my cookies?!"
Scott: "Did any one say cookies?"
Me: "Mike! Bring in some cookies!"
Mike: "I am not your servant, Foxy!" (My nickname is Foxy btw)
Scott: *gets the cookies for us*
Mike: *walks away*
Scott and Me: *Brings out a big jar of cookies*
Cookie: "YEAH COOKIES!"
Well I am just having a writers block so ya I can't think of anything so I just ask Cookie to help me! Thanks for your help and support! Please write down your ideas of what would happen and just sayin' if you think it's Vincent, think again...hehe...ANYWAYS BYEEEE