Meeting Mike (Chapter 4)

As you were running to the washroom, you knocked into Mike and fell. "Ow..." you mumbled. "Oh sorry are you alright (Y/N)?" He reached out his hand to help you, you grabbed his hand and he helped you up. "I fine thanks, Mike!" you replied. "Where are you off to?" He asked curiously. "Bathroom! Now! Bye!" You replied quickly and nudged him out of the way and rushed to the toilets, you need to go really badly.
TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After you were done, you stepped out of the bathroom, Mike was outside out the bathroom, "Why is he waiting for me?"you thought.
Mike: "So...how you like the job?
(Y/N): "Yeah it's fine..."
It was silent for a while till you spoke,
(Y/N): "Do you work as night shift?"
Mike: "Yeah you?"
(Y/N):"I work as day shift." You smiled to him.
Mike seemed nicer and more friendlier than the first time I met him.
(Y/N): "Yeah got to go find Vincent."
As you were about to walk off he suddenly grabs your wrist and you turned around. "Be careful while being with Vincent, (Y/N). He's...not trustable." he said and walked off to the other direction and into the shadows. What does he mean by not trustable? Is he joking? There are many questions I want to ask Mike and Vincent.
----------------------------------------------
HAI HAI HAI READERS!!! How you like my story? I can't believe I am so free at home writing stories all day :3 I do it when I'm bored, taking a bus, taking an MRT, taking a cab, walking ( I know it's dangerous walking while typing BUT IM CRAZY SO I CAN DO WHAT EVER I WANT!!!) *throws confetti*
Mike: *glares at me*
Me: *slowly turns head to him*
Mike: *starts to chase me around the pizzeria*
Me: "RUN!!!!"
Boss: "You two have been on my nerves, now stop running around!"
Me and Mike: "Okay...sorry..."