(Chapter 31)

I hugged her gently and strokes her red hair in a motherly way. "It's okay you can tell me later," I whispered to her and took her hand, leading her to our table. We sat there and everyone looked at us, Vincent, Vendetta, Mahogany, even Scott, Mike, Jeremy and Fritz were here. "What happened?" Mahogany mouthed. Jeremy seemed saddened by Savannah's crying and sat down beside her.

"Hey there," Jeremy said gently without stuttering. Savannah looked up slightly and sniffled, "H-Hello," she said in an innocent way. Vincent leaned in close to her ear and his warm breath tickled my skin, "I ship that right there," he whispered. (XD) I giggled at his words and nodded, what they did shocked me, Jeremy hugged Savannah! (0o0 <~~ that be my face) "T-Thanks..." Savannah thanked Jeremy and Jer replied with a smile. "That was the first time I've seen Jer smile widely," I whispered to Vincent and he chuckled. "Well this is Savannah, she is my cousin! She's 19," I explained. "Nice to meet you Savannah!" Mahogany cheered while smiling. The rest of them greater while warm smiles, "M-May I know your n-name?" Savannah stuttered while asking Jer. "I'm Jeremy, it's great meeting you," Jeremy said as he smiled warmly while putting his hand on Savannah's hand which made Savannah blush.

A buzzing notice could be heard, we turned to the sound source. Mike took out his phone and the buzzing stopped, he put it to his ear. "Hello?" he said. After some time Mike said, "Okay." He put his phone back into his pocket and told us that him, Scott, Fritz had to go help Boss with something and they left. Vincent scooted closer to me, his warm breathe tickling my ear. He snaked his arm around my waist, I was blushing madly, and luckily Mahogany, Vendetta, Jeremy or Savannah are not watching. "(Y/N)," he whispered into my ear, "...want some pizza?" I turned my head to him sharply and flashed him an annoyed look. He laughed and kissed my lips gently which made my cheeks heat up. I puffed up my cheeks and pouted, "Tease." He pinched my cheeks and kissed my cheek, "I love you too," he said softly.

I turned back to the table to take a slice of pizza, Jeremy and Savannah were enjoying each other's company. "Erm...Savannah?" I asked. She turned to look at me and smiled, "Y-yes (Y/N)?" she asked. "Are you fine telling me why you're here and how's it been going during the years we've not seen each other?" I asked as politely as possible.

She nodded and took a deep breath, "W-When my dad wanted t-to move to (another country far away) f-for a job with good pay, I-I didn't had time to i-i-inform you about it because we were moving the next day. Then I got into this new school, I-I had good grades b-back then. I got the highest grades in class a-a-and," she started sniffling again. I patted her back and allowed her to continue, "They p-pushed me against the locker o-one day after school and a few of them k-kicked m-me saying mean things about m-m-me when I never d-did anything w-wrong! It's been g-going on for a few weeks and I-I never told a-anything about it to my p-parents b-b-because I didn't w-want them to worry a-about me. T-Then, that one day that changed my w-whole life," Savannah fidgeted with her baby blue button up shirt. Savannah bit her bottom lip and spoke, eyes filled with confidence.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER! I'm sorry I'm suffering a disease called...er... I'm-too-lazy-to-think-or-type-but-I-hope-this-is-enough-for-this-chapter syndrome. So yeah I'm sorry it's a cliffhanger but stay tuned for the next chapter. Please Vote, Comment and follow! Thank you for reading this chapter and I'll see you in the next one, BYE BYE!
-Bloody Artist :)