Fight! (Chapter 17)

This picture tho... XD it's like 'I did it, I burned it down!' That's what Mike would say then the police is like 'Let's get you out of here sir." XD I can't stop laughing at this picture, okay okay *laughs a bit* back to the story~^.^~
3.15am 61%
"Vincent, I can explain," you said as you stood up. "You b*tch!" Vincent screeched, his hand curled up into a fist and punched Mike dead across his face. Mike backed away, "It was by accident! Vincent chill!" Mike raised his hands up defensively. "You kisses my (Y/N)! How can I not be angry?!" Vincent yelled, he swung his fist again but this time Mike caught it. "Vincent, you don't own (Y/N)! She's not your toy!" Mike said with rage.
Using Vincent's other hand, he punched Mike's stomach. Mike fell to his knees and held his stomach while coughing blood (don't die on mehhh). "Vincent! Your just being too much right now so stop!" you yelled at him. "No! Your too much! You hang out within and then you kiss him! How could you? Do you know how I felt?" (Man that's just deep... 0_0') You felt tears streaming down your right cheek, "I didn't do it on purpose...Im sorry Vince," you hugged him as he also sobbed.
You heard foot steps running, Vincent leaned away and slammed the left door button, "GO HOME FOXY!" he shouted at the left door. You giggled and looked around, "Wait. Where's Mike?" you asked Vincent worriedly. Vincent also looked around, "Huh? MIKE WHERE ARE YOU?" he shouted and you nudged his arm, "Keep it down, the animatronics might come to through the right door, idiot!" you said. Vincent poked his head out to take a glance at the right hallway, damn where is he? You thought. You checked the cameras and looked back stage and saw Mike tied up inside and an animatronic there too, but you couldn't make up which animatronic it was. You grabbed Vincent's shirt, not taking your eyes of the screen. Vincent turned around and took the tablet and gasp at what he saw, "I'll go get him back, the animatronics will kill him if I don't," he placed the tablet in front of you and walked to the door, "Hey I'm coming too!" you pouted. "No, it's not safe and I can't imagine my life without you, (Y/N)..." he said and ran into the creepy hallway. I can't imagine my life without you... those words touched you of what he said. But you were also still a bit mad at him beating up Mike... Oh Mike please be okay...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Okay! Sorry didn't upload this chapter last week I'm sowwie, I was sick ;-; Anyway! Hope you liked this chapter, give it a like if you enjoyed reading and why not follow me to not miss out any new updates and also comment below what you think of this story, give me ideas as I have writers block easily and maybe tell me my mistakes if I go wrong in grammar and vocabulary and stuff to improve my writing. Thanks!!! : )
-Bloody Artist