. t h r e e .

morning came and they both got up at the same time. they were getting ready to head for breakfast in the cafeteria. "what do you want for breakfast? they probably have kimchi and chicken." mark started.

"oh that's my favorite. now i'm hungry." minhyung pouted playfully and started getting ready himself. "really? it's my favorite too." they both smiled. "really? what are your other favorites?"

"well, i like watermelon. do you?" the other said.

"shut up! i love watermelons!" they both laughed and smiled next to each other.

when they went out side by side, other kids looked at them like they grew two heads. they were weirded out but they thought it's probably because they were the isolated kids from last night. yep, no surprise a lot of kids heard about the ruckus the night before.

they continued walking until they reached the dining hall. it seemed like a lot of kids started eating so it was easier for them to get the food. they grabbed mess trays and what one got for his plate, the other got too. they grabbed the exact same food, with the exact same amount, even drinks.

they sat at the table specifically for them--the isolation table. as they sat, they looked at their plates and laughed. "woah we almost have the same tray." mark said.

"almost? we do have the same tray." minhyung snickered and they both started digging in.

they were taking their precious time eating everything on their tray because they were excluded from the activities with the other kids. as they ate, they waved over to their friends from a near table. some came over and greeted them. although to their friends, it was really weird, they didn't show it.

then, donghyuck and haechan walked over and greeted them. "hey!"

"oh hi! mark, this is donghyuck and his twin." minhyung said. "i know. haechan was my cabinmate." he responded with a wide smile.

"well this is weird. who would know two sets of twins meet each other at camp." haechan smiled playfully and eyed mark.

"haechan, drop it." mark said and continued to eat. "sure, but don't say i told you so. i just gotta ask you one thing." he said clinging to his twin. "sure." minhyung said. "when's your birthday?"

"august 2." the two sitting boys said in unison and quickly turned to look at each other. of course, they were baffled. they didn't try to believe they were somewhat related the day before. and now, the birthday and face says it all.

"thanks. i'll see you tonight after fishing!" and the twins walked out going to their headmaster.

after their breakfast, they sat on their own beds staying quiet inside their isolated cabin. it was all so weird to them. they sneaked up glances when the other wasn't looking and somehow, the other tried to find the resemblance of himself from the other kid.

"we've been quiet for quite a while now." minhyung said.

"i know. were you freaked out too?"

only a sigh came out of their lips as they both wondered. it's not impossible. they thought. we have the same birthday, we have the same face.

could we really be twins? there's only one way to find out. "hey mark." the little boy started and mark lifted his head up. "do you have a dad?"