. t w e n t y o n e . - . e n d .

a significant amount of time later.

"by the power vested in me, i now pronounce you husbands. you may now kiss your groom."

leaving everything in new york for this happy family was not easy. it wasn't easy but it was all worth it. all worth it for jaehyun to witness their growing family everyday. all worth it for jaehyun to see their faces everyday. all worth it for jaehyun to be with his one true love as the sun rises and sets.

the first time he announced it to his family in the hamptons house, he made sure to gather them all so he wouldn't repeat everything. telling them about the second chance with taeyong was like a breath of fresh air. a sigh of relief.

since the divorce, he never talked about taeyong to his family again. even if his siblings try to bring him up, he would turn it all down because he tried so hard to keep his feelings in. now that they're trying again, it's all very appeasing. and they're all happy for him in every way.

his management, however, was not happy. telling his bosses about moving halfway across the world was not a piece of cake. telling them about moving was one thing, but telling them about getting married brought up a huge debacle in the company halls. he was certain that it only took his boss a split second to fire him.

when he got fired, he was basically jobless. show business doesn't come as an everyday job. however, thanks to his ex-husband's, now husband's, connections, he was scouted by one of his oldest friends in the industry.

when taeyong told his junmyeon hyung about jaehyun staying in korea, he was more than willing to take him in under his company. when jaehyun's ready to switch and show his singing to the world, then he'll talk to taeyong.

but of course, it wouldn't be complete without jaehyun and mark's trusty butler, johnny. jaehyun knew mark would be sad without his hyung so he arranged everything for johnny, and of course he knew it's not only mark who would be sad but ten as well.

speaking of johnny and ten, johnny have finally made a move when they settled in seoul. we are now looking at the "boyfriends" johnny and ten. ten was a little skittish to even say yes but he did anyway. they did a good job at stealing the newly-wed's spotlight in the reception.

"hi hyung, i know you're in love but can you spare this night for our papa and dad? we'll book you a weekend getaway, if we have to." mark said with his two brothers on his side.

johnny and ten looked at each other and giggled. "okay, sorry little man. we'll stop." johnny said and ruffled mark's hair.

mark and minhyung had to get in the way of the two lovebirds because the people need to focus on their papa and dad in their speech.

minhyung taps the mic with a glass in hand, note the martini glass containing apple juice just to make them look fancy like how they always see in movies. beside him is mark with the same glass and sungchan nibbling on a quiche.

"may we have everyone's attention, please? three children wanting to make a mature speech here." and the audience laughed with minhyung's jokes.

their parents looked very amused although taeyong was initially shocked that someone let his boys have alcohol on stage. judging by the look on his face, mark cut through. "don't worry papa, this is not scotch. that tastes way too disgusting." that made the audience laugh even more.

taeyong, on the other hand, looked at his husband. "you let him drink scotch before?" almost whisper-yelling.

"anyway, we just wanted to say thank you to our parents for finally getting back together and how incredibly lucky we are to have you." mark started. "and how incredibly lucky you are to have us too. i mean, the three of us, we're pretty amazing, you know? we pulled this off." a series of laughter erupting from the crowd.