. f o u r t e e n .

a breezy weekday dusk and jaehyun was left in the house with his sons playing. as of now, he still has no idea until when they're gonna stay in korea. he doesn't know how to bring it up to his son that they're gonna have to separate again soon. however, he didn't want to stress over the fact that they could be crying again soon as well, so he didn't bother thinking about it as early as now.

right now, he's wandering around the house. assumedly, he was set up again by his sons. on his right hand is a blind fold and on the left he held the door handle of some room he couldn't recognize. he gave up on the game that his sons urged him to play a few minutes back.

how did he even end up in that one room? he had no idea whose room it was but he decided to cheat the game and his sons wouldn't know. now he's just trying to find his children and this one room is where he went into next.

the three boys casually hung out after playing what seemed to be their hundredth battle in tekken 7. they decided to watch horror movies in their watch list, assuming they could show their dad how brave they are.

when the movie ended, jaehyun stood up to get more snacks for his three boys only to come back to them planning a new game.

"oh why don't we try that game in the movie? that's kinda creepy." mark suggested. "the what? the hide and clap? that's so lame, mark." minhyung said throwing another popcorn into his mouth.

"but it's creepy. let's try it with dad." sungchan seconded on mark. soon, the other twin agreed and called out his dad.

"hey dad, we're playing the game from the conjuring. you be the the it?"

and now, this room looked like it's a private room. nevertheless, it looked like he finally knew who owns it. he used to own this room too.

the master's was absolutely stunning and clean. no doubt since taeyong always liked neat things, neat places. it shocked him to see some of the things inside the room were still recognizable to his eyes. just like the one journal taeyong had before they even fell apart.

it was sitting still on taeyong's night stand beside a photo frame. the book already looked so old yet still pretty. he doubts it was the same journal taeyong uses now because the number of pages didn't seem like it could hold taeyong's stories for 10 years.

this is wrong. i shouldn't even be here. he thought. however, there was a photo peeping out between the pages of the journal. the corner of the photo was already familiar enough.

he took it, opened it and the first thing that he saw was the photo falling from between the pages. picking it up, he didn't need to guess who it was, his face was all over it.

he remembered how the photo was taken back when they had their first date. the memory was vivid. they were so happy that one day because they were finally together after taeyong had to bitch around different girls and boys in order to win him over.

the page he opened had his name on it. he looked at the date and it read, april 27th.

this day was supposed to start out great. i didn't think my marriage would end on our anniversary.

today, he decided to end everything with me. i didn't think he would do it but i love him so much i would just try to understand his reasons. our argument, the fights, the yelling, it's already getting tiring. i told him it's nothing yet he didn't listen. and this scumbag and pure asshole kim guy, if only i didn't need his money, i would cut all connections to him and his family.