Chapter 10

Hey Everyone! Sorry it took so long to update! got caught up in school! Hope you enjoy!!!(: Comment and Vote!! 

***************************************************************

By seven thirty I was dressed in a cute denim skirt and a cute flowy grey tank top and a pair of wedges, I hadn’t felt like going all out. Eve had come by 20 minutes before and said that I looked hot and that we were definitely finding me a boy tonight.         

We walked downstairs—people would be arriving soon any minute. Holden and Zave were helping Damon set up the DJ area. Damon was a good friend of Holden’s and always did the music at our parties, everyone loves him and he plays the best music. As soon as he had the music up and going Eve grabbed my hand and pulled me into the living room to dance. We looked silly but we didn’t care, we were having fun. I noticed Ryker off to the side—he stood propped up against the wall, just watching me dance.

“I need a drink!” I announced to the room. We headed into the kitchen where Erik had brought a variety of alcohol. I looked at the big pile of drinks but didn’t see my two bottles of green apple vodka that Erik always bought specially for me. He knew it was my favorite so he only bought two bottles and we had a secret spot for them, but they always ended up on the table before everyone arrived.

“Erik? Where’s my Green Apple Vodka?” I turned around asking with a pouty lip.

“Um… it was just there a second a go Ty, I swear I brought it!” He replied as he held his hands up in surrender.

“Hmmm…” I really wanted to know where it went—it was the only drink I could stand to have.

“Holden! Where’s my drink?” He opened my usual hiding spot… wasn’t there. Bummer, I was really looking forward to it, we hadn’t had a party in months and I was looking forward to getting drunk. I wasn’t normally into drinking so much but after my week, I just wanted to forget for a little while, let loose and have fun. I know it’s not something I should do and it’s wrong but frankly I didn’t care today. “Screw it, Hey Erik did you bring Eve her Cherry?”

“Yes ma’am! It’s right here.” He said holding up the bottle.

“Eve we are sharing tonight!”

“Sounds good to me.” She said smiling at me. Just then the door bell rang.

“Let’s get this party started!” We opened the door and a huge crowd of people started piling in. Eve and I grabbed our drinks and starting mingling our way around the room. We saw a lot of people from school and a bunch of Holden’s friends we hadn’t seen due to collage and their classes.

          I was pretty tipsy when I walked into the kitchen a few hours later. The house was pack full of people and the music and drinks were flowing. Eve and I hadn’t stopped dancing, and Erik made sure we always had a full glass. I was a little tired and needed a break, so I headed to the kitchen to find something new to drink, that’s when I saw it. My bottle of Green Apple Vodka, it was in Ryker’s hand, he was pulling it out of the pantry.

“You thief!” I said, loud enough for him to hear. He just laughed,

“You don’t need it.”

“Yes I do! Now hand it over, now my night is perfect. Ooh and listen Damon’s playing The Maine, YAY!” I screamed. I quickly grabbed a cup, some ice, a can of sprite and took my bottle from Ryker.

Turning to Erik who just came into the kitchen, “Hey, will you keep an eye on this? I’m afraid Mr. Hides-my-alcohol over there is going to take it again,”