Ch. 13

I finally uploaded! i hope you enjoy! Comment and Vote please!!(:

“Where the hell have you been?” Holden practically roared as I came back into the camp sight. As soon as we were getting close Ryker let go of my hand and we distanced ourselves as we walked in. Holden had spotted me right away and you could see the fire in his eyes, he was pissed.

“I went on a walk, calm down.”

“Do not tell me to calm down Tylie, I have been stressing out. We couldn’t find you anywhere and you have been gone for hours.”

“I went hiking and then found a nice place to rest and read. Ryker found me and told me it was time to go back to camp. It’s all good bro.” He went over and grabbed Ryker by the shoulder, making him spill the water he was trying to drink all down the front of him. I would have laughed if Holden didn’t look like he was going to kill someone.

“I sent this dumb shit out almost two hours ago to look for you.”

“It’s a little difficult looking for someone when you don’t know where they went!” Ryker piped in but quickly got shot down by Holden glaring at him. I went up and hugged my older brother—he caved and hugged me back tightly.

“I’m sorry, next time I’ll take one of these dummies with me, ok?”

“Fine and I want to know exactly where you are going.” I nodded “Ok, lets eat now, I’m starving.” We all sat around the fire and roasted hot dogs, each boy had four hot dogs to my two—what pigs. Sitting with all of them was always interesting; Holden seemed to have calmed down and was discussing some chicks they met a couple weekends ago with Erik. Ryker kept catching my eye over the fire and kept smiling or winking at me. Then there was Zave, who was sitting right next to me and kept putting his hot dog in my face and telling me he was going to touch me with his wiener, the most immature out of the group.

“Zave, knock it off! Get your hot dog away from me; just eat the damn thing already.” That didn’t stop him. “Ugh, you’re such a child. I’m not going to let you have s’mores if you don’t quit it.” He gave me a look like are you kidding me, he looked like such a child when he did that.

“I’m not kidding Zave, I’ll go hide the entire bag of marshmallow’s, peanut butter cups, chocolate bars and Graham Crackers.” I pretended like I was going to get up and leave.

“NO!” he yelled. I sat back down and he sighed really loudly. I busted up laughing, he looked so relieved. We stayed up until almost two am talking and telling stories, I excused myself first.

I made my way over to my tent, the furthest from the fire I might add. It was a bit hard to see, right as I tripped over a tree root, I felt a hand grab my elbow.

“Thanks! How do you always do that?” I asked, Ryker seemed to catch me every time I was about to fall.

“Do what?”

“Catch me before I face plant it?” He shrugged.

“I just happen to be close to you when your about to fall?”  I turned around and hugged his waist, burying my face in his chest.

“Well thanks, you’ve saved me from a lot of scrapes and bruises.” I could feel him laughing as his chest moved. We stood there holding each other for a while until we heard Zave yelling for Ryker.

“Well… I’ll see you tomorrow gorgeous.” He stated with a smile on his lips.

“Ok handsome.” Just as we were both turning to leave I smacked his butt to mess with him. He froze in his tracks and turned his head to look at me, his eye brow raised and he looked surprised I did it. “You are practically mine aren’t you?” I asked and he nodded. “So I can do what I want,” with that I winked and walked off, I heard him laugh at me.