Ch. 11

New update! i hope you all enjoy!(: vote and comment!

It had been two and a half weeks since the party, and Ryker and I haven’t gotten to talk yet. The next morning Zave found us passed out on my floor and told Holden. Holden ended up dragging Ryker out of my room by his feet, the look on Ryker’s face was priceless. I fell back asleep once they left and the boys told me he had gone home. Holden had thrown a fit once he saw the huge knot on my head. He told me I shouldn’t have slept because I might have had a concussion, he really didn’t like the bruises on my wrist where the guy had been holding me. Time had flown by so quickly, it was now the Thursday, my second to last day of school.

“We are going camping!” Holden yelled through the house as he came sprinting down the stairs.

“What? When?” I asked turning to him.

“We leave bright and early Saturday morning. Its going to be You, Zave, Ryker, Erik, me and then who ever else we decide to invite.”

“OK, how long are we going to be gone?” I asked so I’d know how many days to pack for.

“Ten days, so that’s why tonight the boys are coming over tonight and we are going to plan out who is getting what. Do you think you can go shopping for stuff tomorrow once you get out of school?”

“Yeah sure, as long as you make me a list.”

“Alright, make sure you’re here around 6:30 tonight so you can help us plan.”

I just nodded at him and walked out the door, he didn’t have time to drive me to school today but that was ok, I really didn’t mind walking. Especially since we only lived like 10 minutes away.

          The school day flew by extremely fast, next thing I knew it was 6:20 and the guys were starting to show up. I put a bunch of snack food on the table in the living room knowing most of them just got off work or back from working out so they were hungry. And was I wrong, they were starving, all the food was gone before Erik even got there. I ended up making an abundant supply of grilled cheese. Finally when everyone was there we sat down and tried to have a civilized adult conversation about all the prep for the camping trip. And when I say we tried, I mean I was attempting to make lists for everyone while they all yelled around what they were getting and then would start arguing about how someone had already said they were getting it Then turn to me and demand who said it first when I didn’t even hear anyone say it the first time. This went on for about 45 minutes before I had enough.

“Oh my god, Will you girls just shut the hell up!” I yelled, they all froze and looked at me. “Thank you! Jesus Christ, you guys are worse than gossiping old women, all you do is yell over each other, you aren’t getting any where.”

They all mumbled in agreement.

“OK we need a new way to do this.” Holden said.

“Alright, well Erik is obviously on Alcohol duty, he is the only one of age to buy it. So everyone gets to help pitch in on that since it’s most expensive. Ok, food—are we just worrying about the 5 of us or are we getting food for everyone else too?” They looked around at each other, and then the arguing started again. Holden and Ryker agreed that we should only get food for ourselves because even though we invited them they should be responsible for feeding themselves. Zave and Erik thought we should pay for their food because we invited them.

“Shut up,” I yelled. “OK no more talking for any of you. Holden and I will do food, anyone want to pitch in?”  Ryker said he would help.

“Zave that leaves you with the non-alcoholic drinks — water, pop, juice, whatever.” He nodded at me. “Everyone has tents and sleeping bags right?” They all nodded this time.