Ch. 4

Heres the next chapter!! hope you like it! please vote and comment!!(: Picture of the bike off to the side!(:

When we pulled into his garage I realized he is the one who bought the house 6 houses down from mine on the opposite side of the road. When he pulled into the garage I got out and I started to look around, right next to me was a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R! I slowly ran my hand down the body—it was green, black and GORGEOUS!! I honestly think I started drooling and normally I wouldn’t have cared if I was, except Ryker was standing there watching me.

“What?!?!” I asked.

“Nothing!” He said as he turned around and walked away. “Maybe I’ll take you for a ride later.” I really hoped so, I wanted to ride that bike! I turned around and followed him inside. Rykers house was such a bachelor's pad it was ridiculous. When you first walk in you walk directly into the kitchen, looking around it looked bare, like no one was here often. Obviously he isn’t since he just moved here and has spent most of his time at our house but still. The kitchen was at the back of the house, you then walked through an entry that led to the living room. There was a huge flat screen against the side wall with a play station 3 and a wii. Against the wall beside me was a wall of bookshelves, most of the room on the shelves was taken up by video games and movies. He had the biggest movie and video game collection I had ever seen, it was awesome. He had a big comfy looking leather couch and two leather lazy-boy recliners. There was a small bedroom and bathroom down stairs too. We didn’t go upstairs but he told me there were another two bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs.

          This boy was totally spoiled—he had an amazing car, a sweet bike and a guy’s paradise to live in. While he ordered Chinese food, I browsed his movie collection, trying to figure out what I wanted to watch.

“Choose a movie yet?” he asked, walking back into the room.

“Yes sir!” I said picking the movie off the shelf and putting it into the play station.

“What movie?” He asked sitting in one of the recliners.

“Only one of the best movies ever!!” I said, sprawling out on the couch. He gave me a funny look, “Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift!” I said in a duh! voice. He laughed at me but obviously liked my movie choice.  We sat there silently watching the movie for quite a while, and then we heard the doorbell. Ryker quickly jumped up to answer the door and got our food. He came back in carrying a bag of delicious smelling food. He came and sat right next to me on the couch and started handing me boxes.

“I didn’t know what you liked, so I kind of just got a little of everything!”

“That’s perfect! It’s Chinese food—I will eat any of it!” I told him, we both laughed.

“So when do you start work?” I asked him as we dug into the food, it all tasted so amazing!

“They actually don’t need me for a couple more months…”

“Really? What are you going to do until then?”

“Well… my parents decided that I could live a little until I started work, they said they’d pay everything for a while.”

“Wow! Aren’t you spoiled!” I said looking up at him. He kind of laughed it off but you could tell he didn’t that comment that much.

“Sorry!” I said. Looking over at him, he smile, “It’s ok” he said. We ended up sitting there talking forever about little things, our conversations never got deep but that was ok with me, this was the beginning of a new friendship anyways.

          When we finally finished our stack of movies we had somehow created, I realized it was almost two am. I should go home but I really didn’t want to, My dad was a way for the week on a business trip, Holden was who knows where and it was only mom at home, and obviously she didn’t care where i was, she hadn’t even called to check up on me.

“I know you only live 6 houses down from me but you can crash here if you’d like. You can stay in the extra bedroom upstairs.” Ryker suggested seeing my hesitation.

“Yeah sure, I’d like that.” I told him. I helped him clean up and throw away our trash—he then led me to the extra bedroom. It was simple with just a bed, nightstand, drawers and a TV but it looked very comfy.

“I’m right across the hall if you need me, bathrooms next door, Night.” He then walked to his own room shutting the door. I heard a knock on the door a few minutes later—he walked back in with what looked like cloths. “I figured you might want something other than your swimsuit and shorts.” he said handing me a pair of his sweats and a t-shirt.

“Thanks Ryker.” I said as he left the room again. I quickly changed out of my tank top, shorts and swim suite top, I didn’t have underwear so I was stuck with my bottoms. The pants were a little big but they had string ties so I tied them as tight as I could, the shirt was extra big on me, just the way I like it. I lay down in the bed, snuggling in. I don’t remember my head hitting the pillow I was so tired.