Ch. 15

I am so sorry it has been so long since i have updated! i have had major writers block and nothing was inspiring me! with that, this chapter sucks! haha im sorry, its mostly just a filller! i hope you enjoy it tho! Vote and Comment! i love seeing what people think of my story! 

The boys and I had one of the best days in a very long time. After I beat Erik he decided that he didn’t want to ride the Honda anymore, so Ryker had to trade him. Ryker and I raced and messed around with those bikes all day, by the time we got back to camp it was getting dark. I helped them unload everything and then decided I better go clean up in the river before the boys got down there and decided to throw me in.

          Trying to be as sneaky as I could I quickly went and put my swimming suit on and grabbed the soap. I snuck around the back of our campsite so none of them would see me. I made it down to the river without any of them spotting me. I was knee deep in water washing my hair when I hear a couple big splashes and then felt 2 big hands on my lower back pushing me forward. The water was so cold this late at night, so when I finally got my footing I shot up. I turned to a laughing Holden, he was almost doubled over he was laughing so hard.

“You find this funny do ya?” I asked, my tone coming out pissed.

“You.. haha, were bent over… y-you didn’t even see… hahaha i-it coming!” He tried to get out as he laughed. I continued to glare at my immature older brother. While he stood there laughing the rest of the boys showed up but I ignored them. I moved a few feet from my brother, submerged myself long enough to get the rest of the soap off of me and got out of the water.

“Dude, what’s so funny?” I heard Zave ask.

“I totally got Tylie!” he bellowed. I dried off and put my shoes on, deciding I to just ignore my idiotic brother.

”Oh, did poor Tylie get pushed into the river?” Zave mocked. I scowled at him and flipped him off which just made him laugh harder, what an ass. Deciding I was done I left them to clean off and went to go get dressed. When I got back to my tent I threw on a pair of holy jeans, a t-shirt and my tennis shoes. I had a fire started when the boys got back to camp. Holden threw hamburgers on the grill and I got out the condiments and chips. We all ate silently, which just showed how hungry we were.

          When I finished I threw my plate into the fire and sat back in the chair, bringing my feet up under me and wrapping my arms around myself. It was starting to get cold but I was too lazy to go get a sweatshirt and it would mean moving away from the warm fire. All of the sudden I was smacked in the face with sweatshirt. I looked up and gave Ryker a thankful smile, he smiled back. I pulled the sweatshirt over my head and got comfortable in the chair again. It smelt just like Ryker and I loved it, it made me more comfortable.

“Man, I can’t keep my eyes open, I’m off to bed.” Erik said as he got up and made his way over to his tent.

“Night!” we all called out.

“Today was a ton of fun,” Zave commented.

“Hell yeah it was,” I told him.

“I’m really amazed that neither Ryker nor Tylie have a single scratch on them,” Holden said.

“Me too! Remember the last time we went riding, they both ended up crashing,” Zave reminisced as he laughed at the memory. We all laughed at that one, Ryker and I had been playing follow the leader and doing stunts when Ryker had failed at a stunt and biffed it in the middle of the road. Since I was so close behind him I barely had time to react and ended up biffing it too. We weren’t majorly hurt but we sure were sore.

“Give us some credit, we didn’t biff it every time,” Ryker pointed out.

“Yeah, we came out clean on more than on occasion,” I added in trying to make it sound like we weren’t as reckless as they were leading on too.

“In all the time we have been riding with Ryker and his family I think I have only seen you guys come out without a scratch like twice,” Holden laughed.

“True…” Ryker and I both mumbled. The conversation seemed to die down after that and both Zave and Holden were falling asleep in the seats. I threw rocks at both of them and told them to go to bed. They both mumbled goodnight and went off to their tent. I sat there mesmerized by the fire when I felt Ryker pick me up, sit in my seat and set me on his lap. I cuddled into his chest. I sighed in content as Ryker buried his face into my neck.

“I like this,” I told Ryker.

“Me too,” Ryker replied as he started kissing my neck. We sat there cuddling until the fire started to die down.

“Come on,” I told Ryker as I got up and grabbed his hand, dragging him to my tent. We stopped outside my tent as I unzipped the door.

“OK, well goodnight Tylie. See you in the morning,” He said as he kissed my cheek. He was about to walk away when I grabbed his hand.

“Where do you think your going?” I asked him.

“To my own to tent to go to bed?” he questioned.

“Oh no you don’t,” I pulled him into the tent with me. We took off our shoes and we both curled up into the big sleeping bag. I cuddled into his chest, trying to get warmer.

“Mmm… I could get used to this,” he laughed at me, and then his hand was guiding my chin to look at him.

“So could I,” with that I felt his soft lips crash against mine. The kiss started off sweet and slow, but I didn’t want that so I licked his bottom lip, he automatically opened and I took control of the kiss. My tongue roamed his mouth, I heard him moan as I moved on top of him. His hands were near my hips, I soon felt them go under the sweatshirt and shirt I was wearing and slowing roamed my stomach. Before I realized it, Ryker was taking over the kiss and I was underneath him. The kiss became more urgent as our tongues battled for control; I ended up losing but didn’t mind as the kiss was amazing. When he pulled away we were both breathing heavy and trying to catch our breaths. He laid down next to me again and pulled me against him so my head was resting on his chest.

“Thank you,” he told me.

“What for?” I asked, giving him a funny look.

“For giving me a chance,” I smiled up at him and gave him a small kiss. I cuddled into him further and we fell asleep soon after.

And keep an eye out, im working on the first chapter of the new story and ill probably post it soon, i want to know what you think and if i should continue it or not!(: Thanks!