Ch. 17

WOW it has been a long time since ive updated.. im so sorry! haha Graduation came, then i moved, and then i was getting ready for college, then decided college wasnt for me... its been a long summer. BUT with that said i am going to finish this story.. i have decided to go into the Air Force so i plan on finishing this before i leave at the end of January!!! there should be regular updates till i finish!! dont hold it to me.. haha 

Hope you like it!!(: comment and vote! its kinda short...

   I was startled awake when I heard a noise on the outskirts of camp. I was still in the chair, but now the camp was completely quiet and everyone was asleep—even the fire was dying down. Ryker sat beside me, slightly snoring—I smiled at how cute he looked sleeping. He had his head propped on the top corner of the chair and his hood on. Remembering the noise I had heard I quietly listened again, hoping to hear it again. It was probably nothing but it was loud enough to wake me. Hearing the noise again I quickly sat up straighter and shook Ryker's shoulder.
“Hey! Wake up! There’s something out there!!”  He mumbled something incoherent and turned his head away from me.
“What a boyfriend you are,” I mumbled to myself. This time I shoved him a bit. “Get up you lazy ass or else we are going to die!”
“What? What’s happening?” he asked sitting up and looking alert.
“If this were the zombie apocalypse I would be a zombie by now because my so called boyfriend was too tired to wake up and save me,” He just stared at me like what the hell is wrong with you. I just rolled my eyes and stood up to head to my tent but Ryker caught me by my waist and pulled me down onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into his chest and we silently lay there watching the stars.
“Hey look! There’s a satellite!” I said.
“Where?” Ryker asked.
“Watch right above that tree line.” I pointed to the left.
“Oh I see it now.”
“I win!” I laughed.
“Win what?”
“The satellite game, duh!!”
“I didn’t know we were playing the satellite game!”
“Any time you star gaze you are automatically playing the satellite game,” I told him.
“Well I didn’t know that.”
“That’s your problem, not mine! I still win!”
“That’s not fair, I didn’t know!”
“Too bad!” I smiled, leaning my head onto his chest.
“Cheater!” I didn’t respond, I just laughed! He pulled me closer to him and I cuddled into his chest, sighing contently.
“I was so worried about you yesterday,” he said into my hair after a few minutes. “I don’t know what I would have done if you hadn’t come back. When I suggested a group go out to search I had hoped to be one of those people but then Holden put me on camp duty. I about hurt him, I paced that camp the entire time they were gone.”
I turned my head so I could look up at his face, “I’m sorry,” I told him.
“And then when you came back and I couldn’t touch you or hold you without giving something away… it killed me. I didn’t intentionally mean to give us away to Hadley, I was just getting to the brink of not caring anymore and she was more observant than I thought. I--," I placed a finger over his mouth, cutting him off before he could continue.
"Shhhh... It doesn't even matter; it just gives us that push to tell Holden because I don't think I can keep it in either. And I really can't stand all those girls flirting with you." At that Ryker started to smirk.
"Is somebody jealous?" His smirk grew as he asked me.
"Absolutely! Why the hell wouldn't I be? If you weren't their center of attention you'd see how they were undressing you with their eyes or trying to be as close as freaking possible. You should hear what they say when you aren't in ear shot!" I scowl remembering listening to a couple of my brothers friends. The rumbling of Ryker's chest snaps me out of my scowl.
"What do they say?" He asks.
"I don't want to boost your ego so I'll keep them to myself. But I don’t enjoy hearing those comments about my boyfriend coming from other chicks mouths! It would be a different story if they knew you were mine."
"God, that's hot! Say it again,"
"What? That your mine?" I slowly moved my face closer to his. Before I knew it he crashed his lips down on mine. His lips were soft on mine but rough and forceful. I turned myself around so I was straddling him, One of his hands was behind my neck pulling me closer and the other was under my shirt on my hip. My hands were locked in his dark brown hair, messaging his scalp. His hands kept going up my side but would stop right at the bottom of my bra, up and down, it felt so damn good. Just as his hand was about to move up further we heard a tent slowly start to open on the opposite side of camp.
        Ryker was quicker than quick, before I knew it I was back in my own seat and he was fixing his hair. I copied and ran my hands through my hair and straightened my cloths. Then there was a hand on my shoulder, I almost fell out of my seat it scared me so bad.
"Holy shit" I all but yelled, as I turned my head to see who it was. Holder was behind me trying no to laugh, I could hear Ryker’s snicker beside me.
"Tylie...Ryker… what are you guys doing out here still?"
"Not quite sure, I just woke up out here. I guess no one cared to wake us up!"

“Well, since we are up… we should do something fun,” Holder told us with an evil look on his face, that only meant one thing… prank time!!