"What should I do Sam?"

You woke up at around 1:00pm feeling absolutely exhausted. Sam almost tore your head off because apparently you were supposed to help him make jelly. You changed into your wolf onesie feeling better then ever.
Sam and Steve haven't changed into their costume yet because they were making stuff in the kitchen.

You had breakfast on the couch, because the two of them had occupied the table, you were watching some morning news when you heard Steve call out from the kitchen.
"Y/N!?" He yelled.
"WHAT!?" You yelled back.
"IS THAT THE NEWS?"
"YES! WHY?"
"TURN IT OFF!"
"Change the channel!" Sam joined in.

You walked into the kitchen "Why?"
"Turn it off. Please?" Steve looked at you. You rolled your eyes walking back into the living room and turning off the Tv. Why were they being so weird.
"Why are you guys being so weird?" You said putting your bowl into the sink.
"There's some disturbing things happening lately, I don't want you watching any of that shit, also wash the bowl." Sam said. Oh yeah sure, let's just ignore the fact that you literally kill people for a living.

"Sam," Steve gave him a look.
"What?"
"La-"
"Language!" You mocked washing your bowl.
Sam chuckled shaking his head.
Sometimes you felt like Sam's little sister, but other times you felt like Steve and Sam were your dads. You plopped onto one of the bar chairs that were next to the kitchen counter.

"When do tricker treaters start coming in?" You spun.
"The little ones that come in with their parents around 6 to 7pm, and the older ones at around 8 to 10pm." Sam said.
"Kay." You said hopping of the chair.

You wandered around the house not knowing what to do. You looked out the window seeing other houses in the neighborhood just as decorated as yours. There were skeletons, ghosts and even statues of Death.
You made your way back into the kitchen. "What should I do Sam?" You twirled.
"You can," he paused finishing what he was doing "Go get sweets from the store for the trick or treaters."
"Alright." You said.

"But maybe don't go like that," Steve laughed.
"What? What's wrong with my wolf onesie?"
"It's a bit too early for dress up no?"
"Steve just leave her," Sam nudged. Steve shrugged still smiling.

-
You ended up changing into some 'normal' clothes and instead of taking a walk, like the athletic person you were, you drove to the store.
You were walking round the isles picking out some sweets and chocolate bars.

You carelessly looked from left to right, spinning and rechecking everything you just passed when suddenly you bumped into someone with your back.
"Oh sorry," you said instinctively.
"Oh I'm so sorry," said a very familiar voice.

You turned around seeing....