"Dont laugh, I'm serious."

You were driving back now. You felt so free, like you could do anything right now. Run away, leave and never look back at stupid Steve. But people like Sam held you back. Bucky was driving while you looked at him with hearts in your eyes.
His lips were pursed and he was focused on the road. Some unfamiliar song played on the radio.

You reached to the backseat for some beer.
Bucky heard you open a can.
"Planning on getting drunk, doll?" He chuckled.
"Yeah." You shrugged.
"I-I was just joking." He looked at you worried.
"Yeah so am I stupid." You smiled taking a big gulp. He shook his head rolling his eyes with a smirk on his face.

"You reckon Steve's friend can freeze two people?"
"What?" Bucky laughed.
"Don't laugh, I'm serious."
"No, no absolutely not." He shook his head in protest.
"Oh so you'd rather me suffer knowing you're half dead?"
"That's not wha- First of all I won't be dead," he looked at you offended "Second of all it doesn't feel good waking up and realizing that a chunk of your life is gone, I would never want that to happen to you."

"Alright that's a valid point." You took a sip of your beer.
"Oh my god that's beautiful." Bucky gasped.
"Where?" You sat up.
"Look!" He motioned forward with his head. You looked down the road. It was the sun rising. Your mouth dropped open in awe. Warm colors danced around near the horizon, rim of the sun peeking.
"Wow." You whispered. You could feel the orange on your face. You wished that you could just drive into the endless glowing splats of gold with him.

"This is so romantic." You said, breaking the silence. "Id kiss you right now but you're driving."
"It's just like in that book." Bucky stated in a dreamy voice.
"You are such a nerd I might actually jump out the window." You continued in the same dreamy voice as he was speaking in.
"Hey!" He nudged you.
"Careful!"
"What? Careful of the empty road?"
"Yes!" You laughed leaning back into the seat.

When you finally made it back to your house Steve was not happy. He greeted you in the living room like in those detective movies, where the bad guy turns on the light and the detective is right there, sitting in his chair ready to expose his crimes. Good thing that that was just Captain dad America, couldn't do much except yell a bit.
Another good thing is that you had another dad that told your other dad to shut up.
"Thanks Sam." You pecked his cheek.
"Y/N you realize he's leaving today?" Steve called after you, a little pissed.
You rolled your eyes. "No of course not!" You yelled sarcasm dripping from your voice. "I didn't know that you fucked things up so bad that he," you pointed to Bucky's chest "Had to leave today instead of days later."
"Doll-" Bucky put his hand on your shoulder.
"Don't doll me right now." You sent him a glare.
"Y/N, you know Tony!" Steve began.

"Oh yeah? Yeah, I know him. You both are fucked up as hell, except he's actually trying to do the right thing!"
"Oh so almost killing Buck was the right thing?"
You scoffed "At least he tried to make up for his mistakes."
"Yeah by making more." Steve muttered. Yesterday you were on his side. Keeping Bucky safe was all you wanted, but Steve constantly rubbing it in your face was just rude at this point.
You walked over to him and raised your hand ready to slap him, but stopped yourself. You rolled your hand up into a fist but then dropped it down.
"Fuck you." You whispered. "Fuck you for ruining everything." You turned around and pushed pass Bucky into your room.
"Nice one Steve." Bucky nodded following you.

Steve closed his eyes. "God." He whispered.
Sam patted him on the back. "You gotta do what you gotta do."
"She despises me."
"Yeah, she hates you pretty bad." Sam nodded. Steve slowly turned to Sam with a confused expression on his face.
"Wha-Man you said it." He shrugged.

In your room you were aggressively packing all of your things.
"Just unbelievable." You huffed. Bucky was sitting on the edge of your bed looking at you.
You shoved all your most important things into a black duffle bag and all your clothes into a big suitcase.
"Where are you gonna go?"
"When you leave, anywhere but here."
"Avengers compound?"
"Precisely. No tower anymore."

You jumped on top of your suitcase and tried to zip it.
"Let me help." He grinned coming over.
"Sit."
You obeyed. He pressed the zipper ends towards each other and closed the suitcase with ease.
"Thank you." You smiled. He nodded.
You hauled it up with all your might and dropped the duffle bag on top of it.

"I'm done." You panted. "Now I'm all yours." You spread your hands out.
He reached for your hand and pulled you over onto the bed. You squeaked falling on top of him. You both giggled.
You grabbed his face and pressed your lips onto his. His hand went up to your butt.
"BUCKY!" You half yelled half laughed.
"What? That wasn't me." He looked around, pretending not to notice anything.

A knock on the door disturbed your little moment. You quickly got off of Bucky and sat down next to him.
Sam peeped in. "Alright you two, you've had your time for good bye sex now let's go before Stark starts tracking your phone."
You and Bucky went red.
"Coming." You snickered seeing Bucky's glowing cheeks.